What are you watching?

BurnsyCEO said:
You finally decided to watch it you asshole.After I had to try so hard.

You shouldn't quote people like that bunsy :mad:
I don't have anything to do with your post now. Do I? :mad:

BurnsyCEO said:
Claraviolet said:
BurnsyCEO said:

I just clicked reply to zero.I din't quote you.

bunsy? LOL! what a cute name bro xD
sometimes people get notifications like that bro. you should remove the code xD

MadaraUchiha said:
Watching Neon Genesis Evangelion....

I have heard that from @Kamikaze 's posts.
Is it really that good?
How long is it and do you recommend it to others?
How would you rate it in a scale of 10?

Saber said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Is it really that good?

I've watched 4 episodes, and it's kind of good.....I'd give it a 7......It has 26 episodes.....And, I have to decide on whether I can recommend it to others, after I finish watching it....

MadaraUchiha said:
Saber said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Is it really that good?

I've watched 4 episodes, and it's kind of good.....I'd give it a 7......It has 26 episodes.....And, I have to decide on whether I can recommend it to others, after I finish watching it....

Do let us know about your opinion. We have been hearing a lot about this anime

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Saber said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Is it really that good?

Do let us know about your opinion. We have been hearing a lot about this anime

I'll definitely write a review after I finish watching the anime, and the two spin-off movies.....I am at episode 17, right now.....It's a very famous and a very old anime, by the way, and, it was said to have re-defined the entire 'Mecha' genre....

I am currently watching trigun. It's an old anime and consists of around 26 episodes

MadaraUchiha said:
I'll definitely write a review after I finish watching the anime, and the two spin-off movies.....I am at episode 17, right now.....It's a very famous and a very old anime, by the way, and, it was said to have re-defined the entire 'Mecha' genre....
That's great.
I will read that review for sure :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
That's great.
I will read that review for sure :D

Thanks....

I am currently watching Pokemon, and catching up on Bleach, and I plan on starting Sword Art Online.

I'm about to start watching Wolf's Rain upon hearing that it's a very good anime from many of my friends - it also looks very cool! :D I just finished watching Gun Gale Online, however - which I thought was very good.

BurnsyCEO said:
Zero said:
Claraviolet said:
Zero said:
Im busy with Bakuman, its very different from the genres i usually watch but it still managed to be exciting :)

For a second I thought that was "barakkamon" So, how is it zero-chan?

its awesome ::)ts basically about the struggles people go through to become manga artists...so the whole difficulties to achieve your dreams theme is prominent through it.....i guess i could relate to it so that made it more interesting x) also has romance in it (which is not really something i usually watch xD anymways), but its not really the in your face kind, sort of a different approach to it, but i don't hv much exposure to romance anime so maybe its similar to others. but theres also lots of tension (made by the same creators as death note ^_^), plus the added bonus of almost seeing many different kinds of anime inside the anime since they are manga artists haha, but obviously you don't get to see too much of the animes they create since that would go off of the story, but the ideas they have for anime are so cool it makes me look for similar anime as the ones they come up with x) nonetheless i'm enjoying my self :p

yeah ma bad XD it was really cox i was in the mood for some slice of life and stuff at the time.

Zero said:
yeah ma bad XD it was really cox i was in the mood for some slice of life and stuff at the time.

Are you planning to write a review or recommend this anime to others?

Mansi14 said:
I will pin this thread as it might be useful ;)

There is already a thread called 'currently watching anime', and it's also pinned......Maybe, this thread can be merged with the latter?

Back