What are you reading right now?

I have lost touch with most of the anime and manga.
Right now, I only regularly follow One Piece and Fairy tail and Shingeki No Kyojin but that's like once a month...

Mansi14 said:
I have lost touch with most of the anime and manga.
Right now, I only regularly follow One Piece and Fairy tail and Shingeki No Kyojin but that's like once a month...

One piece is cool . I thought you dropped it.

i am reading here u are, saha lee, scent of a witch, the perfect relationship, sign language, jazz for two, kono koi ni mirai wa nai and many others

I am reading dolls code and I hope it doesn't contain too much gore.
I have read some pages of the first chapter as of now.

Except for one piece, I have never heard of other two manga. Well I am not a manga reader, so that's no surprise

Star_Of_Hope said:
Except for one piece, I have never heard of other two manga. Well I am not a manga reader, so that's no surprise

They not even manga, I got into webtoons last year, just a few but yeah.

Mansi14 said:
They not even manga, I got into webtoons last year, just a few but yeah.

Webtoons? I have heard that from secret wish before. Are they different from manga? Are they made by Japanese people?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Webtoons? I have heard that from secret wish before. Are they different from manga? Are they made by Japanese people?

Webtoons are basically comics published online of South Korean origin. You can say it is just another term for Manhwa.
When you access a manga reading app/web, you still get to read some manhwa or manhua on it.

Mansi14 said:
Webtoons are basically comics published online of South Korean origin. You can say it is just another term for Manhwa.
When you access a manga reading app/web, you still get to read some manhwa or manhua on it.

I see. That's great. I didn't know that.
Well, that could just call it manhwa to avoid confusion. I will remember the origin of webtoon now

i am reading killing stalking and it's getting worse. i am dropping it. i can't handle criminal minds very well and these are worse

SecretWish said:
i am reading killing stalking and it's getting worse. i am dropping it. i can't handle criminal minds very well and these are worse

Well, I have heard about it as well. Shaurya is waiting to read it and it's in her list
Well, if you don't like it just drop it :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I have heard about it as well. Shaurya is waiting to read it and it's in her list
Well, if you don't like it just drop it :D

it's not something i would recommend to anyone. it's a scary and creepy webtoon. i regret reading i and i wouldn't ask you of to do read it ever

i am reading scent of a witch, bj alex, my darling signed in, and many other manga. all of them are ongoing

Sase said:
DICE, am thinking of reading haikyuu.. Just out of curiosity.

I would recommend the haikyuu anime first. Then you could start reading manga.
I don't remember but I have heard of DICE manga before.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I would recommend the haikyuu anime first. Then you could start reading manga.
I don't remember but I have heard of DICE manga before.

I have seen all 3 seasons.. Just curious as to what will happen next.. Cause there is no news for season4 yet.. And DICE is a korean manhwa...

Back