What are you reading right now?

Really? I downlaod everything in IDM and its very easy.. Just copy paste the link or ya even dont have to do that.. Cause the thing will pop up itself

Indeed.. I use chrome and it works well for me.. Your IDM version latest? And also, the crack should be reliable..

Sase said:
Indeed.. I use chrome and it works well for me.. Your IDM version latest? And also, the crack should be reliable..

I see. I will take a look at the premium price and then decide what to do.
I really don't know why I couldn't play gogoanime videos...

Sase said:
I use kissmanga or mangafox.. Well, In a way, they are generally illegal.. Kissanime has faced numerous copyright strikes cause of it and its still functioning using a differnet domain.

i like kissanime to and i use it quite a bit but not often.
i stream in other websites too

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I will take a look at the premium price and then decide what to do.
I really don't know why I couldn't play gogoanime videos...

For crack, you Dont have to pay? Like..... Its crack
Version.
And all the servers might have been broken in gogoanime? Not sure but that's my hunch

SecretWish said:
i like kissanime to and i use it quite a bit but not often.
i stream in other websites too

Cool.. That's Good

Sase said:
For crack, you Dont have to pay? Like..... Its crack
Version.
And all the servers might have been broken in gogoanime? Not sure but that's my hunch

Cool.. That's Good

I know but if the software is good, I would like to support the developer.
As for the servers of gogoanime, that night be impossible

May be my chrome got corrupted? I am not so sure

Star_Of_Hope said:
I know but if the software is good, I would like to support the developer.
As for the servers of gogoanime, that night be impossible

May be my chrome got corrupted? I am not so sure

Schools don't allow hard drives into the campus. Most of the time, kids lose them and then it would be a pain to look for them.
That's why I stream everything and then download them

Star_Of_Hope said:
Schools don't allow hard drives into the campus. Most of the time, kids lose them and then it would be a pain to look for them.
That's why I stream everything and then download them

I do follow rules all the time. If we bring something, we have to hand it over to a teacher until the school ends or we can get them back during our breaks.
That's the advantage of long distance travel

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do follow rules all the time. If we bring something, we have to hand it over to a teacher until the school ends or we can get them back during our breaks.
That's the advantage of long distance travel

You are sincere and ik that.. Still, its a little surprising..

i am reading here u are a second time. it's so good and i am in love with the art.
may be there would be more chapters to this soon.

i am reading Mashita No Fudanshi-kun (Yaoi) manga and it's good. i liked the first couple stories but i dropped it after the second story started. i don't like unending manga.

Currently reading three ongoing mangas and loving them all soooo much
Arrogance and romance of course is still ongoing and just keeps getting better and better
Here you are is not a straight romance but the story has so much passion and realistic ability and so much to learn from it. I just love this. Even if you are not into this genre I would recommend it..it really is mindblowing
Young master's forceful love, just started this one but it is freaking awesome...I am loving every second of this

Back