KonahaANBU said:
Well I am reading these now
  • The gamer
  • The new gate
  • Fuuka
  • ReLife
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
  • Tsuyokute New Saga

I have heard of tate no yuusha no nariagari.
Do you recommend it?

Star_Of_Hope said:
KonahaANBU said:
Well I am reading these now
  • The gamer
  • The new gate
  • Fuuka
  • ReLife
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
  • Tsuyokute New Saga

I have heard of tate no yuusha no nariagari.
Do you recommend it?

Translated as the rising of shield hero. It is an adoption from its light novel. Its about a shield hero who is accused of assaulting the princess ? and despised in society as he cannot attack and defeat monsters while the other three heroes (sword, bow, spear ) have dignified position in society. . He must fight demons as well as face the humanity who sees him as betrayer of humanity without a weapon as he is only allowed to use shield.

KonahaANBU said:
Translated as the rising of shield hero. It is an adoption from its light novel. Its about a shield hero who is accused of assaulting the princess ? and despised in society as he cannot attack and defeat monsters while the other three heroes (sword, bow, spear ) have dignified position in society. . He must fight demons as well as face the humanity who sees him as betrayer of humanity without a weapon as he is only allowed to use shield.
Looks interesting?
How would you rate it in a scale of 10? :D+

Star_Of_Hope said:
KonahaANBU said:
Looks interesting?
How would you rate it in a scale of 10? :D+

8.8~9

Back