Weird eyebrows for main protagonists

Claraviolet said:
Yeah. I guess she made a promise to someone that she would protect erin or something.

I really don't think there would be anymore story behind that over protectiveness.

She did, to Eren's mom.

MadaraUchiha said:
She did, to Eren's mom.

Oh man..looks like I forgot that part :/
I guess she is taking it seriously and I dislike erin for treating her that way

Claraviolet said:
Oh man..looks like I forgot that part :/
I guess she is taking it seriously and I dislike erin for treating her that way

Treating her in what way? Eren is nice to her.

At first maybe, but they do grow close to each other, especially in Season 2. At least to some extent.
And, 'Visukkovadam'???

Actually, it kind of makes sense now. I assume 'Kovadam' means angry, or something close to it. 'Kobam' is angry in pure tamil, and it's pronounced as 'Kovam' in a colloquial way.

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually, it kind of makes sense now. I assume 'Kovadam' means angry, or something close to it. 'Kobam' is angry in pure tamil, and it's pronounced as 'Kovam' in a colloquial way.

LOL...nope. Kovadam is not a word at all. It's an incomplete word. Like cheppukovadam(said), rasukovadam(written)...it needs a verb I guess.
Anyway, I didn't know that kobam means angry in "Tamil".

Claraviolet said:
LOL...nope. Kovadam is not a word at all. It's an incomplete word. Like cheppukovadam(said), rasukovadam(written)...it needs a verb I guess.
Anyway, I didn't know that kobam means angry in "Tamil".
Oh, well, my bad. I can understand Telugu to some extent, since there's a LOT of telugu students in my Uni.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, well, my bad. I can understand Telugu to some extent, since there's a LOT of telugu students in my Uni.

I can understand a bit of Kannada but not Tamil (_ _)
I hope we can make each other learn these languages but it's not that easy :(

I wish I could learn Tamil and Kannada.

Claraviolet said:
I can understand a bit of Kannada but not Tamil (_ _)
I hope we can make each other learn these languages but it's not that easy :(

I wish I could learn Tamil and Kannada.

Can't understand Kannada, since I don't know any Kannadigas. I know a guy who's lived in Bangalore for like 19 years, and I'm close friends with him, but, he can't even read it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Can't understand Kannada, since I don't know any Kannadigas. I know a guy who's lived in Bangalore for like 19 years, and I'm close friends with him, but, he can't even read it.

LOL!
Kannada is easy to read as it is close to Telugu script but it's different when it comes to speech though. I believe it's close to Tamil but I might be wrong.

Claraviolet said:
LOL!
Kannada is easy to read as it is close to Telugu script but it's different when it comes to speech though. I believe it's close to Tamil but I might be wrong.

My friend says it's close to Telugu.

MadaraUchiha said:
My friend says it's close to Telugu.

As I said in the script it is close to Telugu. But the pronunciation is totally different ya know

Claraviolet said:
As I said in the script it is close to Telugu. But the pronunciation is totally different ya know

Oh. Well, I wouldn't know, but he never mentioned it to be anything close to Tamil. He speaks Tamil very well(it's his mother tongue).

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh. Well, I wouldn't know, but he never mentioned it to be anything close to Tamil. He speaks Tamil very well(it's his mother tongue).

I see. Just curious what does "kudi" mean? Also, why do you guys use "wa" at the end of a sentence? Is it like "Hai" in Hindi?

Claraviolet said:
I see. Just curious what does "kudi" mean? Also, why do you guys use "wa" at the end of a sentence? Is it like "Hai" in Hindi?

'Kudi' translates to the verb 'drink'.
Wa means 'come'. And I don't think it's used at the end of a sentence.

MadaraUchiha said:
'Kudi' translates to the verb 'drink'.
Wa means 'come'. And I don't think it's used at the end of a sentence.

o_O
Really then?
salt kudi? Means salt drink? O.O
Ardhai aithe wa? Means you understand come? That doesn't make any sense to me anymore ;-;

Claraviolet said:
o_O
Really then?
salt kudi? Means salt drink? O.O
Ardhai aithe wa? Means you understand come? That doesn't make any sense to me anymore ;-;

Not the noun form, genius, the verb. Drink salt. That doesn't make any sense either, though.
I think you are confusing the Japanese wa to this.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not the noun form, genius, the verb. Drink salt. That doesn't make any sense either, though.
I think you are confusing the Japanese wa to this.

>.< I am dumb when it comes to kannada and Tamil...jeeez
Nope. I got a Tamilian friend and she uses that wa a lot...and I mean a lot o_O

Back