Weird eyebrows for main protagonists

Claraviolet said:
Why you to.. No wonder you are a kid and likes Batman.... It's a good story

Don't get me wrong. I really like Seirei no Moribito. But, not entirely. That series has a lot of problems, particularly during episodes 9-15.

MadaraUchiha said:
You watch anime in your commute eh? My commute take 3.5 hours everyday, but, I'm usually accompanied by friends, so, we talk and time passes. But, you can finish at least 9-10 episodes of a 1-cour 12/13 episode anime every day. Like, good for you. And, hopefully, you don't run out of good anime. It's a good time to start watching anime with gore when you aren't surrounded by people.

I will watch his videos, definitely.

My over all count will probably reach 250 next year. Not more than that. Though, I'm mostly gonna be watching long-running shows like Fairy Tail, Bleach, Gintama and Dragon Ball in the next few months, apart from the initial seasons of anime that are gonna get future seasons, like Nanatsu no Tazai or Overlord or SAO.

Well, if you look at "time spent" counter, you already have a three times bigger number than me there : D In a way, t is a better indicator of how much anime you've seen =) Title count is at best indicating the diversity of your watching, and even that is questionable.

Cool =) I've read a few chapters of Overlord, it is not bad. Though there are things to say about the setup =) Let me know when you watch it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't get me wrong. I really like Seirei no Moribito. But, not entirely. That series has a lot of problems, particularly during episodes 9-15.

Are you sure that it is indeed seirei no moribito that you have watched?
I love that anime and I don't think it's boring...not one bit ><

Sindar said:
Well, if you look at "time spent" counter, you already have a three times bigger number than me there : D In a way, t is a better indicator of how much anime you've seen =) Title count is at best indicating the diversity of your watching, and even that is questionable.

Cool =) I've read a few chapters of Overlord, it is not bad. Though there are things to say about the setup =) Let me know when you watch it.

Claraviolet said:
Are you sure that it is indeed seirei no moribito that you have watched?
I love that anime and I don't think it's boring...not one bit ><

I see. Well, good for you, but during those episodes, nothing happens quite literally. The story doesn't move forward. Shuga is the worst. Everything he says is literally narration and plot points, and all of them become inconsequential at the end.
To top it all, the director of the anime said that he wanted to make it as a 13 episode anime initially, but was forced to extended it, and even he admitted that they had to pad for run-time in the middle episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:

I see. Well, good for you, but during those episodes, nothing happens quite literally. The story doesn't move forward. Shuga is the worst. Everything he says is literally narration and plot points, and all of them become inconsequential at the end.
To top it all, the director of the anime said that he wanted to make it as a 13 episode anime initially, but was forced to extended it, and even he admitted that they had to pad for run-time in the middle episodes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Balsa is also my favourite female character in an anime, along with Makise Kurisu.

Makisa...she is not that strong when compared to balsa and I have never completed watching steins gate, so I can't be so sure at this point. Still, glad to know that she made quite an impression on you kiddo ^^

Claraviolet said:
Makisa...she is not that strong when compared to balsa and I have never completed watching steins gate, so I can't be so sure at this point. Still, glad to know that she made quite an impression on you kiddo ^^

Strong, as in not physically, but in terms of intelligence and her contribution to the story. She's not an eye candy character, and she plays an extremely important part in the story.

MadaraUchiha said:
Strong, as in not physically, but in terms of intelligence and her contribution to the story. She's not an eye candy character, and she plays an extremely important part in the story.

>.<
I do know that...it's just well...as I said blasa got a cool aura around her....I couldn't find that in makisa

Claraviolet said:
>.<
I do know that...it's just well...as I said blasa got a cool aura around her....I couldn't find that in makisa

Obviously. Balsa is a grown woman who has seen a lot of ups and downs in her life. Kurisu is a teenager, and behaves like a teenager.

MadaraUchiha said:
Obviously. Balsa is a grown woman who has seen a lot of ups and downs in her life. Kurisu is a teenager, and behaves like a teenager.

MadaraUchiha said:
Rukia is cool. Mikasa was great in season 1, but she was close to becoming a Yandere in season 2.

What's a yandere? I know tsundere.....yeah rukia is cool ^^

Claraviolet said:
What's a yandere? I know tsundere.....yeah rukia is cool ^^

An anime character who is either psychotic or violent or both, and shows affection to the main character in a not-so-normal way and is over-protective of him. An example would be Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

MadaraUchiha said:
An anime character who is either psychotic or violent or both, and shows affection to the main character in a not-so-normal way and is over-protective of him. An example would be Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

Oh....I didn't know that.
o_O
She she is a psycho then?

Claraviolet said:
Oh....I didn't know that.
o_O
She she is a psycho then?

No, but she's violent and over-protective of Eren. I'm not saying she's a Yandere, but, she's showing signs of becoming one.

MadaraUchiha said:
No, but she's violent and over-protective of Eren. I'm not saying she's a Yandere, but, she's showing signs of becoming one.

Yeah. I guess she made a promise to someone that she would protect erin or something.

I really don't think there would be anymore story behind that over protectiveness.

Back