Weird eyebrows for main protagonists

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Kagami from kuroku no Basuke got weird eyebrows. I have never witnessed such stuff for main protagonists so far. So, any other anime have the same thing?

These aren't MC's, but the ones I can think of are Komugi from Hunter x Hunter 2011 and Lee, Might Guy from Naruto.

MadaraUchiha said:
These aren't MC's, but the ones I can think of are Komugi from Hunter x Hunter 2011 and Lee, Might Guy from Naruto.

I see.. You forgot about Lee ya know

MadaraUchiha said:
I mentioned Lee.

Oh... May be I haven't been paying much attention. You forgot that kid from ao no exorcist too. She isn't a main protagonist though

Claraviolet said:
Oh... May be I haven't been paying much attention. You forgot that kid from ao no exorcist too. She isn't a main protagonist though
Yeah, well, I forgot. Probably because it sucked.

Claraviolet said:
Kagami from kuroku no Basuke got weird eyebrows. I have never witnessed such stuff for main protagonists so far. So, any other anime have the same thing?

O.O How would you get that many characters sindar? Sanji's eyebrows are weird. I forgot all about him.

Claraviolet said:
O.O How would you get that many characters sindar? Sanji's eyebrows are weird. I forgot all about him.
Guess I watched a lot of anime with weird character designs xD

Sindar said:
Guess I watched a lot of anime with weird character designs xD

Looks like it. I never noticed renji until now. How would you pick an anime sindar?

You didn't notice the tattoos on Renji's face? They are so visible though! : D

How would I pick what anime? o_O

Sindar said:
You didn't notice the tattoos on Renji's face? They are so visible though! : D

How would I pick what anime? o_O

Well....guess I didn't pay much attention ._.
I have been trying to notice stuff these days but it was a long time ago. Well, you came across too many weird characters and I have never heard of the anime you have watched. So, how would you get to know such anime in the first place?

Claraviolet said:
Well....guess I didn't pay much attention ._.
I have been trying to notice stuff these days but it was a long time ago. Well, you came across too many weird characters and I have never heard of the anime you have watched. So, how would you get to know such anime in the first place?

[quote="Sindar" pid='80009' dateline='1507140574']

Hmm. I just do o_O I learned about FLCL, Hetalia and Gurren Lagann before I watched Bleach or Naruto. I used to watch anime reviews and listen to podcasts, that might have helped.

Btw, here is another guy with eyebrows, Asura from anime with the same name:

[img=300x200]https://isaacmarchandcritic.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/nubles-asura-bd-1080p-10bit-flacf1d6392c-mkv_snapshot_00-15-11_2013-04-11_21-01-10.jpg?w=1272[/img]

Your sis made me watch this one, it is a very good movie =)
[/quote]

Can you recommend good pod-casts, or youtube channels? This is a stupid criteria, but, can you recommend ones that are popular, if you are still into those things?

[quote="Sindar" pid='80009' dateline='1507140574']

Hmm. I just do o_O I learned about FLCL, Hetalia and Gurren Lagann before I watched Bleach or Naruto. I used to watch anime reviews and listen to podcasts, that might have helped.

Btw, here is another guy with eyebrows, Asura from anime with the same name:

[img=300x200]https://isaacmarchandcritic.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/nubles-asura-bd-1080p-10bit-flacf1d6392c-mkv_snapshot_00-15-11_2013-04-11_21-01-10.jpg?w=1272[/img]

Your sis made me watch this one, it is a very good movie =)
[/quote]

Podcasts huh...I really don't read reviews these days. I don't watch anime that she suggests.. They are full of Gore and blood ;-;

MadaraUchiha said:
Can you recommend good pod-casts, or youtube channels? This is a stupid criteria, but, can you recommend ones that are popular, if you are still into those things?

Claraviolet said:
Podcasts huh...I really don't read reviews these days. I don't watch anime that she suggests.. They are full of Gore and blood ;-;

Sindar said:

Thank you for the suggestions.
And, I know Arkada, actually. I really like him and his videos. Though, in the past few months, he's been doing videos on stuff that aren't really 'current', I guess. But, his style and everything are something of my preference.

Back