Weird eyebrows for main protagonists

Claraviolet said:
I hope you are talking about podcasts ... Not my sister's suggestions in that post
xD I meant Shaurya's suggestions, of course : P Don't you still watch stuff together anyway?

o_O I think I have watched more than her. I don't watch with her anymore as our timings changed and I had to spend more than 3 hours in journey everyday

MadaraUchiha said:
Thank you for the suggestions.
And, I know Arkada, actually. I really like him and his videos. Though, in the past few months, he's been doing videos on stuff that aren't really 'current', I guess. But, his style and everything are something of my preference.

Sindar said:
xD I meant Shaurya's suggestions, of course : P Don't you still watch stuff together anyway?

Not anymore. I watch more anime than her now

Yeah...but honestly? I m tired all the time as I barely get 6 hours sleep.
I will be updating my list soon ^^

Claraviolet said:
Yeah...but honestly? I m tired all the time as I barely get 6 hours sleep.
I will be updating my list soon ^^

Yeah I can imagine. I would have never opted for a job with 3 hours commute time ._.

Great \^-^/

Claraviolet said:
o_O I think I have watched more than her. I don't watch with her anymore as our timings changed and I had to spend more than 3 hours in journey everyday

You watch anime in your commute eh? My commute take 3.5 hours everyday, but, I'm usually accompanied by friends, so, we talk and time passes. But, you can finish at least 9-10 episodes of a 1-cour 12/13 episode anime every day. Like, good for you. And, hopefully, you don't run out of good anime. It's a good time to start watching anime with gore when you aren't surrounded by people.

I will watch his videos, definitely.

Sindar said:

My over all count will probably reach 250 next year. Not more than that. Though, I'm mostly gonna be watching long-running shows like Fairy Tail, Bleach, Gintama and Dragon Ball in the next few months, apart from the initial seasons of anime that are gonna get future seasons, like Nanatsu no Tazai or Overlord or SAO.

MadaraUchiha said:
You watch anime in your commute eh? My commute take 3.5 hours everyday, but, I'm usually accompanied by friends, so, we talk and time passes. But, you can finish at least 9-10 episodes of a 1-cour 12/13 episode anime every day. Like, good for you. And, hopefully, you don't run out of good anime. It's a good time to start watching anime with gore when you aren't surrounded by people.

I will watch his videos, definitely.

My over all count will probably reach 250 next year. Not more than that. Though, I'm mostly gonna be watching long-running shows like Fairy Tail, Bleach, Gintama and Dragon Ball in the next few months, apart from the initial seasons of anime that are gonna get future seasons, like Nanatsu no Tazai or Overlord or SAO.

I prefer reading too. I've been reading the Fate route in the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel, because the 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime apparently does not adapt this route well. After finishing this, I'll watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works anime, which adapts the Unlimited Blade Works route, and after that, I'll wait for Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel Movie Trilogy to get released, which adapts the Heaven's Feel route, and watch it.

What have you been watching? I know you finished Haikyuu(all three seasons, I presume), and Kuroko no Basuke. Did you try One Outs?

MadaraUchiha said:
I prefer reading too. I've been reading the Fate route in the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel, because the 2006 Fate/Stay Night anime apparently does not adapt this route well. After finishing this, I'll watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works anime, which adapts the Unlimited Blade Works route, and after that, I'll wait for Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel Movie Trilogy to get released, which adapts the Heaven's Feel route, and watch it.

What have you been watching? I know you finished Haikyuu(all three seasons, I presume), and Kuroko no Basuke. Did you try One Outs?

I have read yami no moribito which is the sequel for seirei no moribito. It's really good and I can't help but feel that it's even better than seirei no moribito.
I kinda read normal ghost stories, or mystery stories rather than light novels though

Claraviolet said:
I have read yami no moribito which is the sequel for seirei no moribito. It's really good and I can't help but feel that it's even better than seirei no moribito.
I kinda read normal ghost stories, or mystery stories rather than light novels though

Oh, there's like 12 volumes, and 7 titles. How did you get it?

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, there's like 12 volumes, and 7 titles. How did you get it?

I bought it. It's my first light novel purchase and I love it ^^
Haven't you ever purchased books kiddo?

Back