Recommend an anime for July 2018

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, the best animation that I came across is another anime . Art in that anime is beautiful. After that series no moribito. May be because I like anime. God eater, ajin got interesting animation too. I did watch one punch man and it is funny enough :D

Well, I have watched it like 3 years ago and I was totally mesmerized by it. It was great. I do recommend seirei no moribito. It's a great anime. Well saitama's face is weird for me

Yes. It's almost 19. We have to take recommendations and then have to set up a poll. It takes time.
MadaraUchiha said:
Gonna keep recomending this cuz nothing else comes to mind:
The Devil is a Part-Timer.

Thank you for the recommendation Madarauchiha

MadaraUchiha said:
Gonna keep recomending this cuz nothing else comes to mind:
The Devil is a Part-Timer.

I may be interested in watching this but don't quote me on that.

i want to watch dancing in the vampire bund, chromatite high, spirit pact 1.
it's a first season. will you have problem with even that?

Risk said:
I may be interested in watching this but don't quote me on that.

If Clara ends up watching all 13 episodes in a day and posts a thread for all of them immediately, I won't be watching it either.
SecretWish said:
i want to watch dancing in the vampire bund, chromatite high, spirit pact 1.
it's a first season. will you have problem with even that?

You mean Cromartie High School?

MadaraUchiha said:
If Clara ends up watching all 13 episodes in a day and posts a thread for all of them immediately, I won't be watching it either.

Why you... You could have posted in those threads after watching ya know.
It's not like I am forcing you guys to watch and post like me.
Baka toddler!!!
Amaterasu!!!!

Claraviolet said:
Why you... You could have posted in those threads after watching ya know.
It's not like I am forcing you guys to watch and post like me.
Baka toddler!!!
Amaterasu!!!!

The point is you post all those threads in the first 2 days, and for the rest of the month those threads disappear in the Anime Discussions section or in whatever section you post, and nobody really wants to go out of their way to search for those threads and post unless they want to spam or increase their post count.
Also don't post a thread for each episode, especially this time. Katanagatari had 50 minutes for each episode so that was alright but this time each episode will probably be 20 minutes in length so there won't be a lot to discuss each time. Post one for every 3 episode. Plus, nobody really wants to post in 13 threads.

MadaraUchiha said:
The point is you post all those threads in the first 2 days, and for the rest of the month those threads disappear in the Anime Discussions section or in whatever section you post, and nobody really wants to go out of their way to search for those threads and post unless they want to spam or increase their post count.
Also don't post a thread for each episode, especially this time. Katanagatari had 50 minutes for each episode so that was alright but this time each episode will probably be 20 minutes in length so there won't be a lot to discuss each time. Post one for every 3 episode. Plus, nobody really wants to post in 13 threads.

I could have stickied those threads temporarily... So that you guys didn't have to even search.
As for the threads... Seriously kiddo?
We are trying to increase the thread count and it's always just a few people struggling to post more to meet the goal. I am trying my best to help them and it's not like those are all just one sentence threads.....

Claraviolet said:
I could have stickied those threads temporarily... So that you guys didn't have to even search.
As for the threads... Seriously kiddo?
We are trying to increase the thread count and it's always just a few people struggling to post more to meet the goal. I am trying my best to help them and it's not like those are all just one sentence threads.....

Anybody who knows English can avoid posting a one sentence thread. It's not Rocket Science. Suit Yourself. At least pace yourself when you are posting threads instead of posting all at once.

MadaraUchiha said:
Anybody who knows English can avoid posting a one sentence thread. It's not Rocket Science. Suit Yourself. At least pace yourself when you are posting threads instead of posting all at once.
Huh?
Then how come there are so many one word posts and sentences eh?
:sigh: even though it's easy to post more, people don't want to do that. Idiotic lazy toddlers!
Yeah. Got it.
I was afraid of forgetting the story for each episode... And I didn't want to use spoiler tag

Claraviolet said:
Huh?
Then how come there are so many one word posts and sentences eh?
:sigh: even though it's easy to post more, people don't want to do that. Idiotic lazy toddlers!
Yeah. Got it.
I was afraid of forgetting the story for each episode... And I didn't want to use spoiler tag

You won't forget if you don't finish everything in a day. You can restrict yourself to watching 3 or 4 episodes a week.
Besides, this is a month long group watch, you need to give other people time.

MadaraUchiha said:
You won't forget if you don't finish everything in a day. You can restrict yourself to watching 3 or 4 episodes a week.
Besides, this is a month long group watch, you need to give other people time.

But... But my commute time is long and I get time to watch during that. I do talk to the employee beside me... But I like watching anime more. So I cut short the conversation most of the time.
How can you ask me to limit myself like that baka toddler?
An episode is just 20 minutes... Jeez.

Claraviolet said:
But... But my commute time is long and I get time to watch during that. I do talk to the employee beside me... But I like watching anime more. So I cut short the conversation most of the time.
How can you ask me to limit myself like that baka toddler?
An episode is just 20 minutes... Jeez.

Alright, fine suit yourself, but there's actually one thing you can do, which is watching another anime.

MadaraUchiha said:

yes that one. will you say that it's a fucked up anime and you won't watch it again?

SecretWish said:
yes that one. will you say that it's a fucked up anime and you won't watch it again?

Do not jump to conclusions right off the bat.
Listen to others words, I mean read others replies, and only then, talk about it.

SecretWish said:

It's in my watch list. And I've never said any of your recommendation is fucked up.

Back