Recommend an anime for July 2018

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
@"Risk" @"Sase" @"MadaraUchiha" @"BurnsyCEO" @"SecretWish"
@"KuranKaname" @"Kaynil" @"Mansi14"
If you guys have any recommendations, do recommend them here.
Thank you all

I see. I have watched ergo proxy and it isn't that interesting for me.
The second one, I have heard a lot about it.i didn't know that it's twisted though

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. I have watched ergo proxy and it isn't that interesting for me.
The second one, I have heard a lot about it.i didn't know that it's twisted though

Hmm.. yeah, both are crazy in their own way or so I heard.. What about hell girl, paranoia agent, Ghost Hound?

Sase said:
Hmm.. yeah, both are crazy in their own way or so I heard.. What about hell girl, paranoia agent, Ghost Hound?

Do you want to recommend them all or are you asking me whether I have watched them or not?I am a bit confused

Star_Of_Hope said:
Do you want to recommend them all or are you asking me whether I have watched them or not?I am a bit confused

How both both? haha.. Cause except hell girl, I havent see any of em'. You could pick one and set it as a recommendation ..Let others give their opinion as well.. Those are just mine's~....

Sase said:
How both both? haha.. Cause except hell girl, I havent see any of em'. You could pick one and set it as a recommendation ..Let others give their opinion as well.. Those are just mine's~....

Seen both and I liked them both. Serial experiments lain was very confusing for me and for many others too, you really gotta watch it to the end to understand it and even then it was still a bit confusing for me. So if you're willing to invest some time into it then you guys might like it.

Risk said:
Seen both and I liked them both. Serial experiments lain was very confusing for me and for many others too, you really gotta watch it to the end to understand it and even then it was still a bit confusing for me. So if you're willing to invest some time into it then you guys might like it.

I see. I will think about watching serial experiments slain. I hope it's not that confusing for me too lost sight of the plot
Sase said:
Oh sweet.. sasuga Taara.. Ya like twisted animes just like me.....*fist bumps*

Not exactly but they are not bad. Unlike Clara, I don't mind blood and gore all that much

Risk said:

Tnx for your opinion, risk :).

Star_Of_Hope said:
Not exactly but they are not bad. Unlike Clara, I don't mind blood and gore all that much

Kanojo wa kowai nekodesu.. Orega shitteiru..

Sase said:
Tnx for your opinion, risk :).

Kanojo wa kowai nekodesu.. Orega shitteiru..

I hope she doesn't see this. She could throw a tantrum after reading this.
Well, let's see if we can get more recommendations for the next month.
Did you complete watching Katanagatari?

Star_Of_Hope said:
I hope she doesn't see this. She could throw a tantrum after reading this.
Well, let's see if we can get more recommendations for the next month.
Did you complete watching Katanagatari?

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's great. I didn't expect you to watch that many :D

I thought you might have watched an episode or two. How is it so far?

Not bad.. Art style is kind of unfamiliar to me .. :).

Sase said:
Not bad.. Art style is kind of unfamiliar to me .. :).

I see. As you were busy, I didn't expect you to examine it.
Yes it's different just like ping pong the animation. It's not bad but I don't like it all that much either

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see. As you were busy, I didn't expect you to examine it.
Yes it's different just like ping pong the animation. It's not bad but I don't like it all that much either

I getchuu.. I like animes with good art style.. Like its a must for me, hihi :). Although, rarely I watch the rotten eggs.. One punch Man , one of the best animations ever made.. Mad house studios.. Thanks.

Sase said:
I getchuu.. I like animes with good art style.. Like its a must for me, hihi :). Although, rarely I watch the rotten eggs.. One punch Man , one of the best animations ever made.. Mad house studios.. Thanks.

Well, the best animation that I came across is another anime . Art in that anime is beautiful. After that series no moribito. May be because I like anime. God eater, ajin got interesting animation too. I did watch one punch man and it is funny enough :D

Back