Recommend an anime for July 2018

MadaraUchiha said:
7.14 in MAL from less than 10,000 users with an over all entry of 36,000 is not what you call as something being popular. Or having a good rating.
you watched anime which got less rating than that. if i recommended sekai ichi hatsukoi, still you watch it?

Risk said:
I haven't seen anyone make fun of you or anyone here because of what they like. I think you just need to understand that not everyone has the same taste as you and when someone doesn't wanna watch what you like you take it really personal for some reason.

i will search for the thread and send you the link. i don't tattletale workout anything

Nope I haven't watched any anime with a rating less than that, unless it's an OVA related to an anime I completed.
And ratings aren't the only reason why I decide to watch something, FYI.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope I haven't watched any anime with a rating less than that, unless it's an OVA related to an anime I completed.
And ratings aren't the only reason why I decide to watch something, FYI.

You have high standards. I didn't think anyone stick to only high rating anime. You should watch every anime despite of the rating

KuranKaname said:
You have high standards. I didn't think anyone stick to only high rating anime. You should watch every anime despite of the rating

I also mentioned that ratings aren't the only reasons why I pick something. Samurai Flamenco is in my watch list and it has a rating of 6.97. Various factors come into place when I decide to watch something.

isn't this already late?
@madarauchiha when will you post a poll? it's too late and for selecting it takes time.

Back