Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

White_Tiger_Of_Lunar_Mountain said:
Wow without any downtime, no wonder i feel like i never experienced this, very cool

Also for our forum software, the updates are rather slow.
Even that is one of the reasons as well and we haven't changed the host despite everything because of downtime

Star_Of_Hope said:
Also for our forum software, the updates are rather slow.
Even that is one of the reasons as well and we haven't changed the host despite everything because of downtime

You understand this thing too?

Star_Of_Hope said:
A little and not entirely.
Usually Clara gives me the information and I use that in my post :D

Hm.. forget about teacher, how about becoming a programmer? Sounds like you have talent and reliable mentor

Hm.. forget about teacher, how about becoming a programmer? Sounds like you have talent and reliable mentor

I am not really interested in that.
I don't really like to operate computer all that much. So I don't want to be a programmer

I have an idea.. why don't we change the name of our Final Statistic Thread to something like AMF Lounge or something like that. Because the thread is not only for goal and statistic, most of the time we're doing chit chat there so i think that name would be appropriate
And.. AMF lounge sounds like a chill place

I have an idea.. why don't we change the name of our Final Statistic Thread to something like AMF Lounge or something like that. Because the thread is not only for goal and statistic, most of the time we're doing chit chat there so i think that name would be appropriate
And.. AMF lounge sounds like a chill place

That's a good idea
We will be creating a third version soon. From the point on, we can use this title. :D

Oh yes, soon right haha.. already 3000+ that's why i talk about this now

I see.
Then feel free to make a thread and her the goal information from this thread. Then I will stick that thread :D

Haha.. not me, you make it

It's done
We will have to stop posting in the final statistics thread a little, for this new version to get more attention

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's done
We will have to stop posting in the final statistics thread a little, for this new version to get more attention

Roger ma'am! Or you can just lock it, it's already 3000+ like the older one

Roger ma'am! Or you can just lock it, it's already 3000+ like the older one

I see
I will have to do that as well. Will do that soon and I will have to look for that thread a little

Back