Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

Star_Of_Hope said:
Thank you for the feedback White tiger.
I will try to make another section but I believe we will have to wait for Clara, to do it

I mean.. there is non-stop Kyou Kara Ore Wa chapter discussion from page 3 to 9, six pages of chapter discussion make us looks less dynamic if we talk about presentation

White_Tiger said:
I mean.. there is non-stop Kyou Kara Ore Wa chapter discussion from page 3 to 9, six pages of chapter discussion make us looks less dynamic if we talk about presentation

Uh.. Do we really need that section?
@MadaraUchiha what do you think kiddo? We can create a section and disable the section to get any index latest post entries.

White_Tiger said:
Well.. just an idea lol it's up to you

We will certainly look into it :D
Thank you for the feedback White tiger. Feel free to let us know if anything else needs to be done

I've no clue where to say it...

I wasn't here for a long time.. sorry for that....
but I love the new layout :D

nagashiwa said:

That's great.
Thank you for the feedback, nagashiwa and it's good to see you here again. Welcome back :D

nagashiwa said:

hello nagashiwa
and it's so very good to see you. how long has it been? got any new interviews to share?

DiamondDust said:
How about if we have somekind of best comment feature?

That would need a new plugin...
Let me check and I don't think it's available at the moment kiddo

DiamondDust said:
How about if we have somekind of best comment feature?

what do you mean?
comment or post , d? and i don't get the use here and could you tell me what this is all about

Blackangel said:
what do you mean?
comment or post , d? and i don't get the use here and could you tell me what this is all about

Like when you're asking a question, when you got a good answer then you can reward that answer with Best Comment

DiamondDust said:
Like when you're asking a question, when you got a good answer then you can reward that answer with Best Comment

that sounds interesting
but don't you think a rep or some like would be cooler than that?

My permissions are not set up correctly. There are forums in which I am allowed to post, but not to edit my posts. I get an error when I edit my posts and then click on the "Submit" button. Then there are some forums in which I am not allowed to post at all.

My permissions are not set up correctly. There are forums in which I am allowed to post, but not to edit my posts. I get an error when I edit my posts and then click on the "Submit" button. Then there are some forums in which I am not allowed to post at all.
for me too
and i think clarie knows this very well but she wouldn't be able to work on it as she is still weak

Back