Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
This is for the users, who are too lazy to create another thread, to give feedback.
You can just reply to this thread and we will take your feedback into consideration.

So, feel free to speak up your mind.

Well, the title can be edited so that users can understand..........Like, "Give your feed-back here".............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, the title can be edited so that users can understand..........Like, "Give your feed-back here".............
Well, I will edit that later :D
Cookie said:
Theme needs to be more One Piece-oriented. Logo is nice though.
It's just that our themes are full of bugs :(

i don't like this theme at all my lady x(
would you mind changing it first?

Sebastian said:
i don't like this theme at all my lady x(
would you mind changing it first?

We have considered your request.
Well, even though we have admins now, everyone is busy and we will have to wait for Clara to do the job :(
You know how lazy she is.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, even though we have admins now, everyone is busy and we will have to wait for Clara to do the job :(

red
Star_Of_Hope said:

thank you my lady xD
i am honored and this new theme rocks.
what about logo?
@Davis can do cool logo my lady xD

Sebastian said:
red
thank you my lady xD
i am honored and this new theme rocks.
what about logo?
@Davis can do cool logo my lady xD

It's a temporary theme. It isn't a good idea to ask people to make a new logo just for a few days.

I like the new theme. The color is bland but it's good.
I would like it to remain here and I would like to see the awards fixed.

I suppose you can do with a better structure and organisation of the various sections and sub-sections. For example, having specific threads to serve the different topics of any given manga or anime.

Examples:

Anime Section -> Sub-Section ->
One Piece Thread 1 -> Latest Episode Discussion

Fairy Tail Thread 1 -> Latest Episode Discussion

Edit: Hmm... You don't seem to have the necessary bbcode embedded here...

ProGoddess said:
I suppose you can do with a better structure and organisation of the various sections and sub-sections. For example, having specific threads to serve the different topics of any given manga or anime.

Examples:

Wouldn't that make a cluster of sub sections? I like your signature.

Nel said:
Wouldn't that make a cluster of sub sections? I like your signature.

Sub-sections are always good for the currently popular and on-going series, particularly those weekly series (and some monthly series as well) which will attract discussion. Instead of having threads posted and scattered all over the various sections, individualised sections will be more structured and organised, and will look neater.

Additionally, people come to an anime/manga forum mainly for discussion. If they can't find what they want or like, they will not stay. Or put it in another way, if a forum has nothing much to offer, it has no meaning for people to stay.

Obviously, this is only a suggestion. It's up to the owner to decide what he/she wants for his/her forum.

By the way, I don't seem to find many of the bb codes that MyBB is offering. Perhaps the IT personnel should consider the plugins and addons.

All the best to your forum!

:happy3:

ProGoddess said:
Sub-sections are always good for the currently popular and on-going series, particularly those weekly series (and some monthly series as well) which will attract discussion. Instead of having threads posted and scattered all over the various sections, individualised sections will be more structured and organised, and will look neater.

Additionally, people come to an anime/manga forum mainly for discussion. If they can't find what they want or like, they will not stay. Or put it in another way, if a forum has nothing much to offer, it has no meaning for people to stay.

Obviously, this is only a suggestion. It's up to the owner to decide what he/she wants for his/her forum.

By the way, I don't seem to find many of the bb codes that MyBB is offering. Perhaps the IT personnel should consider the plugins and addons.

All the best to your forum!

:happy3:

I don't get what you are saying. Creating a sub section for every episode. ..or for ever anime is pointless. Don't you agree with me? There are so many anime out there that it is impossible to even do such a thing

ProGoddess said:

Examples:

I didn't get you, you want us to create a discussion thread for each last-released episode, or just a thread named 'One Piece Episode Discussion', and discuss everything that happens in the latest episode?

ProGoddess said:

Examples:

I don't know what you mean by bb code but I don't think creating even more inactive sections is a good idea

Star_Of_Hope said:
What theme are you using nel?
Is it the game one theme?

In all the theme the quote button isn't working. I am trying various themes but so far no luck :(

Back