Problems, Suggestions and Feedback

Grey_Fox said:
Star, since Friday loading MAF is such a pain for me. It's too long and happen all the time, night and day

I don't have any such problems.
What about other websites for you? I am not using any VPN and it's loading fine for me.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
We will look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, now loading the pages is better but it's after midnight here now

Rinko said:
I don't have any such problems.
What about other websites for you? I am not using any VPN and it's loading fine for me.

The other sites load perfectly fine, only MAL too slow, i can't catch up replying to you and everyone Haha..

Grey_Fox said:
Thank you, now loading the pages is better but it's after midnight here now

The other sites load perfectly fine, only MAL too slow, i can't catch up replying to you and everyone Haha..

I see
That's probably because of the increased traffic. Add everyone got time on their hands, they have been using internet a lot

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see
That's probably because of the increased traffic. Add everyone got time on their hands, they have been using internet a lot

And when i get alerts like this too, it's significantly slown down

Grey_Fox said:
And when i get alerts like this too, it's significantly slown down

Yes.
As we already have upgraded our current hosting plan, unless we go for a dedicated hosting, we can't possible solve this issue completely :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes.
As we already have upgraded our current hosting plan, unless we go for a dedicated hosting, we can't possible solve this issue completely :(

What is that? Dedicated hosting sounds serious

[quote="Grey_Fox" pid='195330' dateline='1588113014']
Its like choosing employee of the month, but using vote system, to choose the best running site per month
Cool activity
[/quote]
We could probably look into it.
I wonder what's the prize for a site, if it wins.

Grey_Fox said:
I don't know. Maybe prestige from beat the other' competitor Haha..

That's cool
I haven't seen any voting button for this thread.

Grey_Fox said:
Maybe the voting is by commenting on their comment section

I couldn't vote there because they were asking for 15 posts in the last 3 months.
That doesn't sound easy to me.

Back