MAF in the elight eight round

I did see it. Still I don't get what's so obvious to you that we have to lose. Am I the only one who don't see any negative points for this website?

It works without bug free, longer history, a theme that doesn't look like a joke, more features to name a few.

It works without bug free, longer history, a theme that doesn't look like a joke, more features to name a few.
I could understand longer history but the others things like Bug free and theme, I don't get it.
The earlier mybb used to have lots of bugs but not the current Xenforo and I can tag people easily which is great IMO. Theme is not bag and I would have appreciated if they picked some suggestions from me while they are picking out the sub forum pictures, but I am not too picky about it.

I could understand longer history but the others things like Bug free and theme, I don't get it.
The earlier mybb used to have lots of bugs but not the current Xenforo and I can tag people easily which is great IMO. Theme is not bag and I would have appreciated if they picked some suggestions from me while they are picking out the sub forum pictures, but I am not too picky about it.

When inserting an image it keeps giving me error message about not being able to post the message without a reason. That's one bug. The theme looks like ass on a computer but the site's admins didn't even care about checking what it looks like on a PC before making changes and since I expect most of the people on FP to visit on computers they shot themselves in the foot right before the competition. And no the theme doesn't look "not bad", clara made that on an impulse without without having any taste in theme or colors.

When inserting an image it keeps giving me error message about not being able to post the message without a reason. That's one bug. The theme looks like ass on a computer but the site's admins didn't even care about checking what it looks like on a PC before making changes and since I expect most of the people on FP to visit on computers they shot themselves in the foot right before the competition. And no the theme doesn't look "not bad", clara made that on an impulse without without having any taste in theme or colors.
I don't think it's a bug rather a permission issue. I haven't posted anything with pictures so far but I can directly share videos through links. So try to post the link and it should get embedded directly just like the video. I haven't checked it on a computer so I can't say much about the desktop theme and I clicked the desktop view, and it doesn't look too bad except that the right-hand widgets are too many. Even I am not fond of this peach colour

I don't think it's a bug rather a permission issue. I haven't posted anything with pictures so far but I can directly share videos through links. So try to post the link and it should get embedded directly just like the video. I haven't checked it on a computer so I can't say much about the desktop theme and I clicked the desktop view, and it doesn't look too bad except that the right-hand widgets are too many. Even I am not fond of this peach colour

And they didn't even bother making the banner look right. It's the old version and it's zoomed in so much. The huge buttons make no sense when people are using a mouse, just means a lot of scrolling to get to where they want to be. Colors look wrong and everything has this magenta color filter on it. Just looks like ass all around.

And they didn't even bother making the banner look right. It's the old version and it's zoomed in so much. The huge buttons make no sense when people are using a mouse, just means a lot of scrolling to get to where they want to be. Colors look wrong and everything has this magenta color filter on it. Just looks like ass all around.
I ama little fond of the sub forums now even if they look ugly in the actual desktop view but yeah I can understand that they might look immature for newbies.

Back