MAF in the elight eight round

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Well, we are losing badly... However, I don't really care as I believe GL is far older and bigger than MAF(twice in size and age.. And pretty much in every aspect).

If you have time do vote for MAF. Just don't focus on FP and post more on MAF kids. I have been very busy but I will try to be here more... Probably at the end of November... Until then I can't guarantee my activity. However if you need me, I will be here.
Here is the link if you would like to support MAF but at this point if time, it's almost pointless.... *Sigh

@Blackrose @DarkAngel @Ace @DiamondDust @Burnsy @MadaraUchiha @apathy @gemxtria and others.

i am sorry to hear this clarie.
and no way i would leave maf lol and if i like fp,i would be active but that doesn't mean i would leave maf clar

Well, we are losing badly... However, I don't really care as I believe GL is far older and bigger than MAF(twice in size and age.. And pretty much in every aspect).

If you have time do vote for MAF. Just don't focus on FP and post more on MAF kids. I have been very busy but I will try to be here more... Probably at the end of November... Until then I can't guarantee my activity. However if you need me, I will be here.
Here is the link if you would like to support MAF but at this point if time, it's almost pointless.... *Sigh

@Blackrose @DarkAngel @Ace @DiamondDust @Burnsy @MadaraUchiha @apathy @gemxtria and others.

Oh geez if only the voters all visited on their phones then we would be rolling over GL.

I will try to caste my vote too.
Let's not give up and we still have some time and like @Blackrose said, let's see

Oh geez if only the voters all visited on their phones then we would be rolling over GL.
o_O you do know that our default theme looks good even on a computer right? GL is a big website and I don't mind admitting defeat at this point. I just don't want to lose too badly if we can help it... That's all

Sorry for not being active of late, but it was a good close voting for our sites! I hope you all vote in the final rounds.

We lost?
I didn't expect us to lose so early but then again not many from the site must have voted in that poll

One look at the site we're up against would make the result self evident.
I did see it. Still I don't get what's so obvious to you that we have to lose. Am I the only one who don't see any negative points for this website?

Back