If you wanna shoot, shoot!

ItachiSasuke said:
Then how will you make decent earning senpai.
Can you live off of your current wealth?
well,... yea. i mean, i work two jobs, husband works a full time job in shifts, we manage, but we are considered on the line of poor, i my country that is.

Minj369 said:
well,... yea. i mean, i work two jobs, husband works a full time job in shifts, we manage, but we are considered on the line of poor, i my country that is.

I am sorry to hear that senpai.
I don't like people wasting away their talent senpai. I don't have much talent and I like people who got potential and use it well.

Are you busy these days shelly? I like your name. It sounds too cool to pronounce ya know.

Claraviolet said:
Are you busy these days shelly? I like your name. It sounds too cool to pronounce ya know.
Awe! hehe thanks ^^ i like your name too i tried so many times to translate from Telugu to english to try and hear what it sounds like... but stupid translator doesn't have voice for Telugu... I am busy, working mainly, but i got some free time now, it's morning here, yesterday idecided to start reading a manga called Drifters, i am waiting for at least ten episodes in the Anime and i'll probably start watching it if i'll find the time... i hope i will, it's such an awesome concept!!

Minj369 said:
Awe! hehe thanks ^^ i like your name too i tried so many times to translate from Telugu to english to try and hear what it sounds like... but stupid translator doesn't have voice for Telugu... I am busy, working mainly, but i got some free time now, it's morning here, yesterday idecided to start reading a manga called Drifters, i am waiting for at least ten episodes in the Anime and i'll probably start watching it if i'll find the time... i hope i will, it's such an awesome concept!!

right now i'm on chapter 47 out of 62, i can't say it will end soon... but it does have an 8 on concept, 9 on animation, 10 for that awesome perception of the charecters, i really love it so far.

Minj369 said:
right now i'm on chapter 47 out of 62, i can't say it will end soon... but it does have an 8 on concept, 9 on animation, 10 for that awesome perception of the charecters, i really love it so far.

I guess I will give a try then.
I tried watching many anime but they didn't catch my interest. I want something that resembles one piece or naruto or even fullmetal alchemist.

Claraviolet said:
I guess I will give a try then.
I tried watching many anime but they didn't catch my interest. I want something that resembles one piece or naruto or even fullmetal alchemist.

oh then i don't think you'd like it much... it resembles by animation to Hellsing ultimate, a lot of gore, many dark humor jokes, a lot of historical research and violence and a lot of it.

Minj369 said:
oh then i don't think you'd like it much... it resembles by animation to Hellsing ultimate, a lot of gore, many dark humor jokes, a lot of historical research and violence and a lot of it.

O.O
Shelly-chan just what do you think of dark stuff? Don't you think we already have enough on our plate? Do we have to watch that sort of stuff even in anime?

Claraviolet said:
O.O
Shelly-chan just what do you think of dark stuff? Don't you think we already have enough on our plate? Do we have to watch that sort of stuff even in anime?

oh haha, i love the dark stuff, it's the s**t that no one likes to think about... i think about it all the time, i find dark humor to be refreshing, i am a tactful person, i do know that some people wouldn't understand dark humor so i just avoid it, but in my comfort zone, i'm 100% sarcastic, dark humored and i can add, very realistic, i don't mind how dark things are, we just need to find the good in it and make it seem less bad, even if it's 20 seconds of evil laughter, i say evil because the things i laugh about won't be funny for a lot of people, but i can't be so serious all the time you know.... it just gets me really depressed, so i laugh it off... wether it's limbs flying in the air or the dark humored jokes people make of serious matters.

Minj369 said:
oh haha, i love the dark stuff, it's the s**t that no one likes to think about... i think about it all the time, i find dark humor to be refreshing, i am a tactful person, i do know that some people wouldn't understand dark humor so i just avoid it, but in my comfort zone, i'm 100% sarcastic, dark humored and i can add, very realistic, i don't mind how dark things are, we just need to find the good in it and make it seem less bad, even if it's 20 seconds of evil laughter, i say evil because the things i laugh about won't be funny for a lot of people, but i can't be so serious all the time you know.... it just gets me really depressed, so i laugh it off... wether it's limbs flying in the air or the dark humored jokes people make of serious matters.
Hey...uh...did you watch himitsu. It was popular for a while and the anti-protagonist is the one with some really dark things

Claraviolet said:
Hey...uh...did you watch himitsu. It was popular for a while and the anti-protagonist is the one with some really dark things

i wanted to start watching it, but then came this period of time where i have nothing but time to work and sleep... i'll get to it eventually

Are you serious about liking this psychological anime with lots of gore? Did you really enjoy hellsing anime that much?

Nel said:
Are you serious about liking this psychological anime with lots of gore? Did you really enjoy hellsing anime that much?

yes I did. and I still do, and i would watch it again and again and again!! since i am like you can see not a typical girl... i do enjoy watching violence and gore at a certain amount and the way it happens is much more important to me, let's say, that i prefer a hand to hand combat or a Sword fight, or a gun dual that has a lot of gore more than a giant ripping a human in two... i didn't enjoy Shingeki no Kyoujin at all compared to other people, if the gore is imbued in a fist fight, a gun fight or a sword fight is much more exciting, less Guns though, i enjoy the sword fights most, because i view everything in a way that's supposed to inspire me in my own work... i don't see anything wrong with the violence, curse words and gore, this is just an addition to make a good fight be Awesome that's why i barely watch shounen Anime's more Seinen.

Will you make your kid watch anime at some point? Ate you watch g anything lately?

Minj369 said:
yes I did. and I still do, and i would watch it again and again and again!! since i am like you can see not a typical girl... i do enjoy watching violence and gore at a certain amount and the way it happens is much more important to me, let's say, that i prefer a hand to hand combat or a Sword fight, or a gun dual that has a lot of gore more than a giant ripping a human in two... i didn't enjoy Shingeki no Kyoujin at all compared to other people, if the gore is imbued in a fist fight, a gun fight or a sword fight is much more exciting, less Guns though, i enjoy the sword fights most, because i view everything in a way that's supposed to inspire me in my own work... i don't see anything wrong with the violence, curse words and gore, this is just an addition to make a good fight be Awesome that's why i barely watch shounen Anime's more Seinen.

I like how you put that into words. Fights happen in a very first manner if they involve guns. Is that what you lie? The hyper action? Me too

MadaraUchiha said:
Her last visit was in Jan of this year, so, I guess she's gone for now.

I am not talking about hey but rather her username

Nel said:
I am not talking about hey but rather her username
I remember her username to be Minj369. Or, maybe I'm confusing it with her name in NBF. Maybe, she changed it. Who knows.

MadaraUchiha said:
I remember her username to be Minj369. Or, maybe I'm confusing it with her name in NBF. Maybe, she changed it. Who knows.

I thought it got messed up and the site is under attack

Back