If you wanna shoot, shoot!

thank you my lady xD
but life ain't cool and i will do things that needs to be done, whether i like it or not.

Sebastian said:
thank you my lady xD
but life ain't cool and i will do things that needs to be done, whether i like it or not.

that's a part of it i guess... but you should always remember to fill you free time with things you do like and want to do. maybe this way it wouldn't be as bad doing things that must be done whether you like it or not.

Will you watch an anime recommended by someone you know while dropping the present anime?

Minj369 said:
that's a part of it i guess... but you should always remember to fill you free time with things you do like and want to do. maybe this way it wouldn't be as bad doing things that must be done whether you like it or not.

my life is different my lady xD
so, been watching anything interesting my lady?

Minj369 said:
That's a tough question... hmm... depends on what genre of anime are we talking about... i like to keep things very simple and not mix everything up and s%$t but if you really want me to give it a small shot i need a more specific direction...
If you want me to choose the most bad ass character in my eyes would be two that stick out the most and pop out faster than the rest are Saitama - opm and Alucard - Hellsing ultimate.

I saw hellsing a long time ago. I am not talking about saitama or alucard there.
Do you think saitama can beat the shit out of naruto? Highly unlikely.

Naivety said:
I saw hellsing a long time ago. I am not talking about saitama or alucard there.
Do you think saitama can beat the shit out of naruto? Highly unlikely.

so, this is what i meant by mixing &*$% up, i don't pit characters from one show against others.
i don't see any reason too... all of the characters i know that have powers of any kind is so far apart by concept from each other that i can't see a fight like that happen... it's just not as exciting to me as some others feel about it i guess

Edit: BUT if you insist... All siatama needs to lay is one punch and we all know how Naruto likes to test his apponents and getting hit XD

Minj369 said:
so, this is what i meant by mixing &*$% up, i don't pit characters from one show against others.
i don't see any reason too... all of the characters i know that have powers of any kind is so far apart by concept from each other that i can't see a fight like that happen... it's just not as exciting to me as some others feel about it i guess

Edit: BUT if you insist... All siatama needs to lay is one punch and we all know how Naruto likes to test his apponents and getting hit XD

then let me insist the battle between luffy and saitama.
Who do you think will win? I believe saitama would have lose and he would go fucking ballistic.

Naivety said:
then let me insist the battle between luffy and saitama.
Who do you think will win? I believe saitama would have lose and he would go fucking ballistic.

I wouldn't know since i don't watch and didn't watch One piece

Minj369 said:
I wouldn't know since i don't watch and didn't watch One piece

Then you are fucking missing fun, missy.
You should watch it.

Naivety said:
Then you are fucking missing fun, missy.
You should watch it.

You should visit peoples profiles and see if they write about themselves, i did. and, no. i'm not gonna watch it. matter of taste and i think One piece tastes bad.

Then you are picky with your recommendations?
I don't see many people who don't drop anime. Do you watch an anime when someone asked you to give it a try, when the reviews of that anime, doesn't impress you all that much?

Nel said:
I don't see many people who don't drop anime. Do you watch an anime when someone asked you to give it a try, when the reviews of that anime, doesn't impress you all that much?

well... like i mentioned before, i don't read reviews, and if a friend would like me to give it a try i will, with pleasure even. but there are exceptions, i don't really like anything to do with aliens vs humans, body snatchers and stuff... futuristic is cool but as long as it's not over the top mecha... i rarely have a problem with horror but after having a child, i wel... got sensitive to some stuff... and i used to watch horrid things before the internet became "safe" when everything was just out there i used to watch things that are worse than gore anime... not by choice i have to admit... i had a friend that used to send me videos saying "omg look at that thing, that is sooo gross" so... i fell for a few times...

Minj369 said:
well... like i mentioned before, i don't read reviews, and if a friend would like me to give it a try i will, with pleasure even. but there are exceptions, i don't really like anything to do with aliens vs humans, body snatchers and stuff... futuristic is cool but as long as it's not over the top mecha... i rarely have a problem with horror but after having a child, i wel... got sensitive to some stuff... and i used to watch horrid things before the internet became "safe" when everything was just out there i used to watch things that are worse than gore anime... not by choice i have to admit... i had a friend that used to send me videos saying "omg look at that thing, that is sooo gross" so... i fell for a few times...

Didn't you watch keisei seibutsu then?
It's a really good anime with lots of action and you might change your view about aliens and such.

Nel said:

see now, this is where it gets tricky. i usually watch what ever people tell me to try, but here's the catch, things i watched/ tried to watch on my own but didn't like, i usually won't give it a second try and i'm not easily persuaded to do so, it needs to have a very good reason for me to try what i don't like again.

Minj369 said:
see now, this is where it gets tricky. i usually watch what ever people tell me to try, but here's the catch, things i watched/ tried to watch on my own but didn't like, i usually won't give it a second try and i'm not easily persuaded to do so, it needs to have a very good reason for me to try what i don't like again.

i can't fully dismiss something... it's a gift and a curse lol
actually, what i can watch with my daughter i do, my husband also watches some anime, his taste in anime is kind of strict, he doesn't take a liking to everything... but there were some shows that we watched together like, Ao no exorcist, Devil may cry, we watched some bleach together, i made him watch death note again, he didn't really remember it so he had a fresh start ^^ we watched no game no life, psycho pass and maybe a few more... but, if my daughter is in the room i try and watch comedy and less agressive anime's ^^

Minj369 said:
i can't fully dismiss something... it's a gift and a curse lol
actually, what i can watch with my daughter i do, my husband also watches some anime, his taste in anime is kind of strict, he doesn't take a liking to everything... but there were some shows that we watched together like, Ao no exorcist, Devil may cry, we watched some bleach together, i made him watch death note again, he didn't really remember it so he had a fresh start ^^ we watched no game no life, psycho pass and maybe a few more... but, if my daughter is in the room i try and watch comedy and less agressive anime's ^^

Toning down your own desire to watch something like comedy is a really good thing minj. Children don't have to know the hard reality of real life even in the anime.

Nel said:
Toning down your own desire to watch something like comedy is a really good thing minj. Children don't have to know the hard reality of real life even in the anime.

well, they do, but not through anime or movies, or even tv shows, they need their parents to explain everything, all in good time tho, kids grow up and mature in different times, some early and some late, my mother kept me in on every thing through out my childhood, telling why everything is the way it is... but i learned about how painful it is to lose one of my loved ones in a horrible way, i scarred, and i'm kinda strange and well, most people call me crazy, i can be a lot of things but one thing i know i'm not is stupid, so people can say what ever they want. my kid will get every piece of knowledge i have accumulated through out my life, all in good time and all in the right manner and the most neutral way possible, that's how i always look at things, i tend to never judge off the bat and i carefully measure and calculate my options.

Back