If you wanna shoot, shoot!

Senpai, if you can turn yourself into a 12 year old girl at this point, will you do it? Can you take care of your daughter after doing it?

ItachiSasuke said:
Senpai, if you can turn yourself into a 12 year old girl at this point, will you do it? Can you take care of your daughter after doing it?

lol hmm i wouldn't want to be or return to any point in time of my life, especially my teen years... i lived it once, i won't do it again unless i really really have to. lol but, no, i wouldn't give up on my age so quickly.

Minj369 said:
lol hmm i wouldn't want to be or return to any point in time of my life, especially my teen years... i lived it once, i won't do it again unless i really really have to. lol but, no, i wouldn't give up on my age so quickly.

Why not senpai? People would love to change their life and they would give anything to turn back the passage of time. Don't you have any regrets senpai?

ItachiSasuke said:
Why not senpai? People would love to change their life and they would give anything to turn back the passage of time. Don't you have any regrets senpai?

regrets are a part of who i am, i wouldn't change even one thing that happened beacause that means i'll change who i am, i don't want to sound too weird... but i really like my self the way i am. i do have some things that i need to change, that takes time, i'm not perfect, i don't want to be either! and that's why, even if time travel existed i would never take that chance, unless it's to meet my dad again and hug him. i'd leave everything like it happened. now to answer you next obvious question, if my father wouldn't have died, and it might sound horrible but that's reality, i wouldn't have met my husband and i wouldn't have my beautiful Abigail, and some things you need to let go to have something else i guess. that's the way of the world.

Minj369 said:
regrets are a part of who i am, i wouldn't change even one thing that happened beacause that means i'll change who i am, i don't want to sound too weird... but i really like my self the way i am. i do have some things that i need to change, that takes time, i'm not perfect, i don't want to be either! and that's why, even if time travel existed i would never take that chance, unless it's to meet my dad again and hug him. i'd leave everything like it happened. now to answer you next obvious question, if my father wouldn't have died, and it might sound horrible but that's reality, i wouldn't have met my husband and i wouldn't have my beautiful Abigail, and some things you need to let go to have something else i guess. that's the way of the world.

You are so noble senpai. I wish I could have your resolve too. What do you do for a living senpai?

ItachiSasuke said:
You are so noble senpai. I wish I could have your resolve too. What do you do for a living senpai?

you can always contemplate about your past but to dwell over it is just wrong, all you have to do is learn from mistakes and move on ahead, that's not resolve, that's survival. and i am a secretary, also a freelance translator. it's not my dream job tho, my dream job is to do nothing! all day! lol

Oh wow hehe
I'd invest all my time in writing and drawing my manga, i'd love to be a mangaka (^^) it's obvious why... but i'll explain...
I always loved writing stories, i have high levels of knowledge in the languages I speak and write... i also know how to express my self in writing more than speaking... my head is extremely creative and i always think about "crazy" things... that's why i love Anime and manga, my stories are not really movie or tv show material... and in animation or manga if you will, you can have more creative space, it's not restricted by human boundries, even super hero movies are in a way restricted.. they can't display it as much as anime can display. the beauty in animation is that it gives you the liberty to ignore human boundries, looks, abilities... all of those are pushed to the max in anime and manga which is something i love and would really want to invest every free second i have in.
I have been writing a story that i want to draw for the past 4 years (almost) but i just don't have the money or time to study Manga art at the moment.

Minj369 said:
you can always contemplate about your past but to dwell over it is just wrong, all you have to do is learn from mistakes and move on ahead, that's not resolve, that's survival. and i am a secretary, also a freelance translator. it's not my dream job tho, my dream job is to do nothing! all day! lol
Do you guide tourists too senpai? Most of the translators I know are good tourist guides.

ItachiSasuke said:
Do you guide tourists too senpai? Most of the translators I know are good tourist guides.

nah, i need to study for at least 3 years for that, but if i meet a tourist i will do my best to help ^^

Minj369 said:
nah, i need to study for at least 3 years for that, but if i meet a tourist i will do my best to help ^^

Is there a course about how to guide a tourist senpai? How come I have never heard of that?

I forgot to ask this before but why did your husband refer to this forum as Ichigo? o_O

So, have you used an gun before? even seen one in real life. Your title does say shoot shoot lol

Claraviolet said:
I forgot to ask this before but why did your husband refer to this forum as Ichigo? o_O

haha no, i refer to my husband as Ichigo, in the forum, since his real name is not that easy to pronounce lol

Empire said:
So, have you used an gun before? even seen one in real life. Your title does say shoot shoot lol

hahaha well, the title refers to an old movie... a western actually "The bad, The good and the ugly". it has a saying there "If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk" and i really liked that scene, like a lot of people that watched this movie.

umm but to your question, yes, i have used a gun before, actually was at a shooting range when i was younger, my mum took me there, i used a small Glock, The recoil was tremendous!!! but the M16 which i used at a later age, was much more fire power, it didn't scare me or anything, but i don't use guns on a regular basis, i don't find the need to... i can't see the good of using a gun when i'm not a part of an organization that requires me to use it.

Minj369 said:
there is in my country...

Where are you from senpai and why didn't you take the course? You seem interested in helping others and translating stuff.

Minj369 said:
haha no, i refer to my husband as Ichigo, in the forum, since his real name is not that easy to pronounce lol

hahaha well, the title refers to an old movie... a western actually "The bad, The good and the ugly". it has a saying there "If you want to shoot, shoot don't talk" and i really liked that scene, like a lot of people that watched this movie.

umm but to your question, yes, i have used a gun before, actually was at a shooting range when i was younger, my mum took me there, i used a small Glock, The recoil was tremendous!!! but the M16 which i used at a later age, was much more fire power, it didn't scare me or anything, but i don't use guns on a regular basis, i don't find the need to... i can't see the good of using a gun when i'm not a part of an organization that requires me to use it.

I see o_O
I didn't know that.

Minj369 said:
well, they do, but not through anime or movies, or even tv shows, they need their parents to explain everything, all in good time tho, kids grow up and mature in different times, some early and some late, my mother kept me in on every thing through out my childhood, telling why everything is the way it is... but i learned about how painful it is to lose one of my loved ones in a horrible way, i scarred, and i'm kinda strange and well, most people call me crazy, i can be a lot of things but one thing i know i'm not is stupid, so people can say what ever they want. my kid will get every piece of knowledge i have accumulated through out my life, all in good time and all in the right manner and the most neutral way possible, that's how i always look at things, i tend to never judge off the bat and i carefully measure and calculate my options.

I am sorry that you have lost your loved one. I didn't know how much you knew when you were a kid but a child should enjoy their innocent childhood before entering into the adulthood.

Nel said:
I am sorry that you have lost your loved one. I didn't know how much you knew when you were a kid but a child should enjoy their innocent childhood before entering into the adulthood.

ItachiSasuke said:
Where are you from senpai and why didn't you take the course? You seem interested in helping others and translating stuff.
well... i am interested but not as a regular job haha i would do it out of my own will and not because i have to wake up in the morning and explain things topeople to get paid... sounds like i would hate the job fast... lol

Minj369 said:

well... i am interested but not as a regular job haha i would do it out of my own will and not because i have to wake up in the morning and explain things topeople to get paid... sounds like i would hate the job fast... lol

Then how will you make decent earning senpai.
Can you live off of your current wealth?

Back