If you wanna shoot, shoot!

MadaraUchiha said:
What have you been doing after you left NBF and before you joined us?

Well, life caught up... been working, being a mother.
I watched anime in my spare time tried to catch up with the awesome people i met on NS and NBF.
I can't say i caught up but i managed to watch all kinds of interesting and new (To me lol) anime's.
I met Marija in person ^^ we (Husband and I) flew on vacation to Serbia and i was a guest at her house ^^ it was awesom!
Serbia is a nice place and it was cool to hang out with a friend =^.^=

fyi (ppl who don't know) Marija was a user in NS.

If it isn't the little minji!
You should have found your way to here sooner! :p
Just kidding.

So, are you still in contact with marija?

Claraviolet said:
If it isn't the little minji!
You should have found your way to here sooner! :p
Just kidding.

So, are you still in contact with marija?

Hi Claraviolet (^.^)
well, you are right. i should have... but i was so caught up with "reality"... lol (Reality is a matter of perception)
Yes, we are still in contact via whatsapp. (^^)

Minj369 said:
Well, life caught up... been working, being a mother.
I watched anime in my spare time tried to catch up with the awesome people i met on NS and NBF.
I can't say i caught up but i managed to watch all kinds of interesting and new (To me lol) anime's.
I met Marija in person ^^ we (Husband and I) flew on vacation to Serbia and i was a guest at her house ^^ it was awesom!
Serbia is a nice place and it was cool to hang out with a friend =^.^=

fyi (ppl who don't know) Marija was a user in NS.

I didn't know that NS is still active.... Stopped visiting after Naruto manga got over..... And, that's probably the first time I've heard two online otakus meeting..... Great to hear that..... What good anime have you been watching all this time?

MadaraUchiha said:
I didn't know that NS is still active.... Stopped visiting after Naruto manga got over..... And, that's probably the first time I've heard two online otakus meeting..... Great to hear that..... What good anime have you been watching all this time?

It was actually very nice to meet her and Marija is not that much of an otaku she loves naruto and that's about it. Lol you check out my list i put it up. The last one i watched was subete ga f ni naru - the perfect insider. It's long dialogues and observations about human nature and how "super smart people" see humanity and human behaviour. This show is for thinkers and listeners a lot of people might get bored.

Minj369 said:
It was actually very nice to meet her and Marija is not that much of an otaku she loves naruto and that's about it. Lol you check out my list i put it up. The last one i watched was subete ga f ni naru - the perfect insider. It's long dialogues and observations about human nature and how "super smart people" see humanity and human behaviour. This show is for thinkers and listeners a lot of people might get bored.

I see, sounds interesting.... I'll check it out, then......

my lady xD
why do you call yourself as the mother?
how many children do you have?

i am 31 my lady x(
single, with nothing but some pathetic possessions. if you call yourself that, then i have to admit that i am old too x(

Sebastian said:
i am 31 my lady x(
single, with nothing but some pathetic possessions. if you call yourself that, then i have to admit that i am old too x(

Don't underestimate you posseasions if yhey are all you have... being a parent takes it's toll and the body begins to feel heavy and health problems are an abundance lol feeling old has nothing to do with acting like a child fortunately. Hehe my soul and body may be old but my mind has another plan ^^ the moment a person really gets old is when he/she says they have nothing more to learn.

who do you think is the badass character that can kick anyone's ass?

Naivety said:
who do you think is the badass character that can kick anyone's ass?

That's a tough question... hmm... depends on what genre of anime are we talking about... i like to keep things very simple and not mix everything up and s%$t but if you really want me to give it a small shot i need a more specific direction...
If you want me to choose the most bad ass character in my eyes would be two that stick out the most and pop out faster than the rest are Saitama - opm and Alucard - Hellsing ultimate.

Minj369 said:
Hi Claraviolet (^.^)
well, you are right. i should have... but i was so caught up with "reality"... lol (Reality is a matter of perception)
Yes, we are still in contact via whatsapp. (^^)

Just call me violet :p
(_ _) I should have used violeclara like sindar said. Then everyone would have referred to me as violet instead of clara.
Well, ask her to join us.
She used to get mad at me, for not remembering her. Well, she used to change her username like crazy....so.... >.>

Claraviolet said:
Just call me violet :p
(_ _) I should have used violeclara like sindar said. Then everyone would have referred to me as violet instead of clara.
Well, ask her to join us.
She used to get mad at me, for not remembering her. Well, she used to change her username like crazy....so.... >.>

Violet it is ^^ and i remember Sindar, didn't know she used to change so many names tho hehe you can call me shelly unless little Minji flows more easily for ya lol

Minj369 said:
Don't underestimate you posseasions if yhey are all you have... being a parent takes it's toll and the body begins to feel heavy and health problems are an abundance lol feeling old has nothing to do with acting like a child fortunately. Hehe my soul and body may be old but my mind has another plan ^^ the moment a person really gets old is when he/she says they have nothing more to learn.
i know that my lady xD
but may be i don't have anything.
i don't have a good job and i depend on my sister..i am what you call a good-for-nothing dumbo

Sebastian said:
i know that my lady xD
but may be i don't have anything.
i don't have a good job and i depend on my sister..i am what you call a good-for-nothing dumbo

If you don't like the situation than change it. nothing will ever change if you do nothing about it. it's like this:
"I pray everyday for money but i don't want to work".
but if this situation for the moment is what is necessary for you to pick up your s**ts together and find what you want to really do in life than i commend your sister for supporting her brother and i would do the same for my brother.
a better job can be achieved through hard work so if you want to get somewhere and it's never frigging late dude never! you can do what ever you want.
I don't really care which is it but it's for your own good to not underestimate yourself for there is no reason.
sure you dropped out of school, sure you don't do anything now but people always find what they are really good at and they need to follow that.

Minj369 said:
If you don't like the situation than change it. nothing will ever change if you do nothing about it. it's like this:
"I pray everyday for money but i don't want to work".
but if this situation for the moment is what is necessary for you to pick up your s**ts together and find what you want to really do in life than i commend your sister for supporting her brother and i would do the same for my brother.
a better job can be achieved through hard work so if you want to get somewhere and it's never frigging late dude never! you can do what ever you want.
I don't really care which is it but it's for your own good to not underestimate yourself for there is no reason.
sure you dropped out of school, sure you don't do anything now but people always find what they are really good at and they need to follow that.

thank you my lady ;-;
no one eve said anything good to me rather than pointing out who better the world would be without me.

Back