i also would like some new manga ;)

I saw an anime and I am positive that it has the word "breakers" in it's title.
so, I am just making sure whether we are in the same page or not :D
I should have known. I have been thinking about anime, while typing that post.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I saw an anime and I am positive that it has the word "breakers" in it's title.
so, I am just making sure whether we are in the same page or not :D
I should have known. I have been thinking about anime, while typing that post.

yeah that one.
how did you know that?

Did I sound like star just then, sindar?

Testaccount said:
what's it about?
I am not into supernatural kind.

I mean, I am recommending it just cause you can see a Korean manga that not feel like shoujo =) It does have supernatural elements, but the first few chapters are all about normal school life. Well, more like normal life in the worst school to ever exist.

Sindar said:
I mean, I am recommending it just cause you can see a Korean manga that not feel like shoujo =) It does have supernatural elements, but the first few chapters are all about normal school life. Well, more like normal life in the worst school to ever exist.

Worst school?
are you talking about teasing and harassing? there are even more worse stories.
want me to give you examples? a troll like me can find some.

Sindar said:
Nope, not at all xD

You should have said something like a yes.
A troll like me would have said that. Are you reading any manga lately?

Testaccount said:
Worst school?
are you talking about teasing and harassing? there are even more worse stories.
want me to give you examples? a troll like me can find some.

Please, go ahead =) Especially if you can give me a manga or an anime, cause of course I realize there are books that would beat The Breaker at its game.

And I am exaggerating =) It is just that the protagonist is a student that is not only being bullied by delinquents, he also receives no support from teachers, some even help the bullies. Even the only "good" teacher wasn't very upset when the guy was attempting suicide. And his family doesn't seem to care about him too much either. That is kinda harsh, right? =)

Sindar said:
Please, go ahead =) Especially if you can give me a manga or an anime, cause of course I realize there are books that would beat The Breaker at its game.

And I am exaggerating =) It is just that the protagonist is a student that is not only being bullied by delinquents, he also receives no support from teachers, some even help the bullies. Even the only "good" teacher wasn't very upset when the guy was attempting suicide. And his family doesn't seem to care about him too much either. That is kinda harsh, right? =)

I have a few suggestions with respect to that genre.
Blue exorcist(the main protagonist is the son of a Satan)
Did you read this thread?
http://animemangaforum.com/Thread-Bullied-by-Jeff-erno-sub-story-different

Am reading Yu Yu Hakusho. I am also keeping up with One Punch Man and Bleach. Are you reading something? =)

Testaccount said:
I have a few suggestions with respect to that genre.
Blue exorcist(the main protagonist is the son of a Satan)
Did you read this thread?
http://animemangaforum.com/Thread-Bullied-by-Jeff-erno-sub-story-different

Blue exorcist? I thought it was a usual shonen type show o_O Isn't it?.. I don't know a lot about that anime but it is hard to imagine that the show would be as popular if it was actually dark and serious.

No, but I did now. Yeah I have no illusions about how powerful books can be. Definitely that is not the only one that, in terms of being dark, can beat all the manga about teens problems I can come up with.

Sindar said:
Am reading Yu Yu Hakusho. I am also keeping up with One Punch Man and Bleach. Are you reading something? =)

Blue exorcist? I thought it was a usual shonen type show o_O Isn't it?.. I don't know a lot about that anime but it is hard to imagine that the show would be as popular if it was actually dark and serious.

No, but I did now. Yeah I have no illusions about how powerful books can be. Definitely that is not the only one that, in terms of being dark, can beat all the manga about teens problems I can come up with.

read the manga and you will know the true side of blue exorcist.

Sindar said:
Sure :hehehe1:

that word with that emoticon doesn't sound too convincing sindar.
did you ever made a bet with sebastian?
he can be cruel.

Nel said:
that word with that emoticon doesn't sound too convincing sindar.
did you ever made a bet with sebastian?
he can be cruel.
Doesn't it? ^.^
Oh I never make bets with people :D Its just like asking for trouble =)

Back