i also would like some new manga ;)

Ace

for awhile now i been thinking on reading something different but never know if it's good or not suggest me things you think are good and I'll check em out (if you don't mind)

do you any preferences bro?
any genres?

or anything you liked before?

Sebastian said:
do you any preferences bro?
any genres?

or anything you liked before?

anything lel i used to hate horror and romance but now they are 2 of my guilty pleasure read's XD

Phoenix96ace said:
anything lel i used to hate horror and romance but now they are 2 of my guilty pleasure read's XD

everything got manga bro xD
i saw another anime. it's good.

are you planning to read the above suggested kyou kara ore wa manga bro?

Sebastian said:
Phoenix96ace said:

everything got manga bro xD
i saw another anime. it's good.

are you planning to read the above suggested kyou kara ore wa manga bro?

i have it listed indeed

Try Annarasumanara, that's a great Korean web comic. It is different from usual Japanese manga in pages layout, which I think is interesting, and it has a pretty good story. It is a romantic story with bits of realism. I liked it a lot.

Sindar said:
Try Annarasumanara, that's a great Korean web comic. It is different from usual Japanese manga in pages layout, which I think is interesting, and it has a pretty good story. It is a romantic story with bits of realism. I liked it a lot.

I'll check it out but i don't really like web comic's but im open to anything new :p

Phoenix96ace said:
Sindar said:

I'll check it out but i don't really like web comic's but im open to anything new :p

I don't think it is similar to usual western web comics =) You can call it manga/manhwa, the only reason not to is the pages layout. The pages make it pretty clear that the comic was never meant to be published.

Sindar said:
I don't think it is similar to usual western web comics =) You can call it manga/manhwa, the only reason not to is the pages layout. The pages make it pretty clear that the comic was never meant to be published.
Manhwa?
I thought you didn't know how to pronounce manga but you did know that.
So, what is manhwa?

Deadlyfear said:
Sindar said:
Manhwa?
I thought you didn't know how to pronounce manga but you did know that.
So, what is manhwa?

It's the word people use when talking about Korean comics =) Same as how we use word "manga" to refer to Japanese comics.

Sindar said:
It's the word people use when talking about Korean comics =) Same as how we use word "manga" to refer to Japanese comics.

Manhua is chinese version and manhwa is the korean version.
Am I right, so far sindar?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Manhua is chinese version and manhwa is the korean version.
Am I right, so far sindar?

I didn't realize there was a Chinese term as well :O That's cool, so all three of them probably have the same origin.

I never read any Chinese comics, wonder how different they are from usual manga.

Sindar said:
I didn't realize there was a Chinese term as well :O That's cool, so all three of them probably have the same origin.

I never read any Chinese comics, wonder how different they are from usual manga.
I have heard of them from claraviolet.
A while back she got attached to manhwa and manhua.

The art style and all but not anymore :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

I have heard of them from claraviolet.
A while back she got attached to manhwa and manhua.

The art style and all but not anymore :D

I've read three different manhwa, I feel they do differ from Japanese comics. All three took place in high schools, and it made it look like Korean schools are just horrible, kinda like what one imagines a prison would be =) I haven't seen this kind of atmosphere in manga yet.

Sindar said:
I've read three different manhwa, I feel they do differ from Japanese comics. All three took place in high schools, and it made it look like Korean schools are just horrible, kinda like what one imagines a prison would be =) I haven't seen this kind of atmosphere in manga yet.

Would you mind sharing those manhwa names with me?
These days, you could say the same to almost anything.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:

Would you mind sharing those manhwa names with me?
These days, you could say the same to almost anything.

Annarasumanara, The Breaker and Dice.

Sindar said:

Talking about manhwa, do you intend to read noblesse?
How is this breaker series?
I heard a lot about that one.

Testaccount said:
Talking about manhwa, do you intend to read noblesse?
How is this breaker series?
I heard a lot about that one.

I've read a chapter of Noblesse, didn't impress me enough to continue.

The Breaker is not too deep and the atmosphere isn't too thick with despair, but still it starts kinda awful for the main character. As I said, Korean high schools seem like worst place you can be in, and the Breaker firmly upholds this idea. If you like this kind of stories, human drama that arises from misery and suffering, you should check it out. The comic has some sort of supernatural plot too, but I haven't gone far enough to comment on that.

Sindar said:

I do believe I head of dice before.
Is it full of violence? I am not so sure but I do want to read manga from time to time. So, if possible, I would like to add it to my watchlist :D

Back