i also would like some new manga ;)

Star_Of_Hope said:
I do believe I head of dice before.
Is it full of violence? I am not so sure but I do want to read manga from time to time. So, if possible, I would like to add it to my watchlist :D

The protagonist is a school kid who is being bullied at school and has problems at home. So you'll see violence, but not anything gross and bloody. I have read only a few chapters though. Shaurya is ahead of me, she can tell you more about it =)

Sindar said:
The protagonist is a school kid who is being bullied at school and has problems at home. So you'll see violence, but not anything gross and bloody. I have read only a few chapters though. Shaurya is ahead of me, she can tell you more about it =)

Sounds good to me!

Sindar said:

Sharuya tastes are totally different and she loves the crime and bloody scenes/
Well, I will ask her but she wouldn't recommend it to me.

Naiwen said:
Sounds good to me!

Yeah =) Check it out ^^

Well she knows your tastes better than me, so you may be better off following her recommendations :angel:

Sindar said:
Yeah =) Check it out ^^

Well she knows your tastes better than me, so you may be better off following her recommendations :angel:

That might be the case but I want to try out new stuff from time to time.
Do you know that feeling too, sindar? :D

Phoenix96ace said:
i have it listed indeed

where bro? sorry i am a bum. so where is this manga in your list?
i read about it in this site's blog xD

Sindar said:
It's the word people use when talking about Korean comics =) Same as how we use word "manga" to refer to Japanese comics.

Then can write my own manga and call it as "mamba" ?

Sindar said:
I've read a chapter of Noblesse, didn't impress me enough to continue.

The Breaker is not too deep and the atmosphere isn't too thick with despair, but still it starts kinda awful for the main character. As I said, Korean high schools seem like worst place you can be in, and the Breaker firmly upholds this idea. If you like this kind of stories, human drama that arises from misery and suffering, you should check it out. The comic has some sort of supernatural plot too, but I haven't gone far enough to comment on that.
I heard it's really popular.
Do you think this sort of hard stuff isn't present in other countries?

Deadlyfear said:
Then can write my own manga and call it as "mamba" ?
Testaccount said:
I heard it's really popular.
Do you think this sort of hard stuff isn't present in other countries?

I think it is just makes a big contrast with other similar media I consume. In Japanese anime and manga I've seen a couple stories with school delinquents, but all of those stories were either comedic or light-hearted. In manhwa though it is like 3 out of 3 stories have similar dark tones when showing school life.

You just killed me with your words :dead:
Did you forget that, I am a god?

Deadlyfear said:
You just killed me with your words :dead:
Did you forget that, I am a god?

Well you know, since you can't even make your hairdo be symmetrical and all...

You must have a inclination to learn towards dark manhwa.
I heard that most of the manhwa are like shojo manga,
Is that right?

Sindar said:
Well you know, since you can't even make your hairdo be symmetrical and all...

Did you watch soul eater sindar?
Well, I am going to use only yato from now on.

Yato said:
Did you watch soul eater sindar?
Well, I am going to use only yato from now on.

Yep =)

Testaccount said:
You must have a inclination to learn towards dark manhwa.
I heard that most of the manhwa are like shojo manga,
Is that right?

This breaker manhwa does it have people with weird powers and where the main protagonist uses blue flames to burn down stuff sindar?

Back