How did you find us?

Thank you both for the welcome(ing replies!

Blackangel said:
oh wow cool jinsei
and we had a bad week in maf with all the errors and usually it's not that dead here lol. make an intro thread jinsei

Poor MAF, hopefully, it's feeling better now! I'll have to get round to doing that, I just never know what to write when introducing myself which is why I've been putting it off.

JinseiKamiJestie said:
Thank you both for the welcome(ing replies!

Poor MAF, hopefully, it's feeling better now! I'll have to get round to doing that, I just never know what to write when introducing myself which is why I've been putting it off.

that's cool j
you can write whatever you want and we were getting session errors too. claraviolet the head admin is always busy lol.
tag me when you write the intro.

Blackangel said:
that's cool j
you can write whatever you want and we were getting session errors too. claraviolet the head admin is always busy lol.
tag me when you write the intro.

Haha, it's more of a matter of figuring out what I want to write. Hmm, Admins do have a had job, haha.
I'll be sure to do that.

JinseiKamiJestie said:
Haha, it's more of a matter of figuring out what I want to write. Hmm, Admins do have a had job, haha.
I'll be sure to do that.
that's true lol
but i still complain a lot because i can do that a lot lol. just kidding.

I found Myanimeforum at FP where it is talked by other members, that's where i saw it and develop an interest to be part of it.

Yes! LOL, been quite a while 😁

Your name does sound familiar :whistle::coffee:, but I wasn't around much back then either so not sure if we interacted a lot 😅
Haha xD
Still glad to see you kiddo. Hope you are still watching anime xP

Yes! LOL, been quite a while 😁

Your name does sound familiar :whistle::coffee:, but I wasn't around much back then either so not sure if we interacted a lot 😅
if i were to say i used to blackangel, yaoifangirl and secretwish?
i changed my names a lot lol

I heard this forums from a friend in another forums as he told this is the best active community against anime Forums. I was pleased to here a member by seeing activity of members and admins.

Back. Found the URL from the One piece FB page and it's good to see the changes but I don't see much activity.

came across an email on my old email address, thought i would have a look and see what has changed :)

Back