How did you find us?

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
So,how did you find us?

This forum is new hardly 7 months old.So,we are a bit curious about the newcomers and the way we can get more people to OPF:D
Feel free to invite your friends to OPF,even though they are not anime fans.We have non-anime sections after all :D

Anyway,we are really glad to have each and everyone of you here,with us :D

Thank you,

Yours OPF Team.

i actually was member of a forum called opforum where clara was a member,i saw here website in her profile,and later she invite me here

smoker said:
i actually was member of a forum called opforum where clara was a member,i saw here website in her profile,and later she invite me here

I see. We need more people in OPF. It isn't that active these days :(

Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

i know,im not active to due to exams :(

i invited many people but none of them joined here :3,i will try inviting them again.

smoker said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
smoker said:

i know,im not active to due to exams :(

i invited many people but none of them joined here :3,i will try inviting them again.

We are trying everything we can, but for some reason, after that three week site down incident, the activity is down in the dumps :(

Agreed to do an exchange with Clara and my forum. Those things bring good traffic.

From opforum...I met Granny...and became a part of NBF...
So I was present in NBF during creation of this site.... And that's how I got here...

Hmm...I guess that's the same for scientist....

I found you off a website/forum called "Forum Promotion". Your forum is really good and one day it will become famous and have loads of members. Keep up the good work, it looks great! :)

xXInfectedXx said:
I found you off a website/forum called "Forum Promotion". Your forum is really good and one day it will become famous and have loads of members. Keep up the good work, it looks great! :)

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, xxInfectedxx :D
We hope you stick around to have fun :D

Itachioftheleaf said:
Many of the people i knew are here.
Like clara, shaurya, saber and many more (not sure about their name on this forum)

So, are you a NBF member, Iachioftheleaf? :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Itachioftheleaf said:
Many of the people i knew are here.
Like clara, shaurya, saber and many more (not sure about their name on this forum)

So, are you a NBF member, Iachioftheleaf? :D

No, i don't even know what NBF stands for :eek:
Though i have heard the name 1000 times.
I was a member on nspot a year ago or so.

Back