How did you find us?

I just joined your forums community yesterday but I didn't have any idea there was this kind of thread, I'm really sorry but I'm just replying today now.

I was really bored after I watched 25 episodes between ONAs, OVAs and OAVs, I just went to the MyBB.com blog to check if there was finally a news about MyBB 2.0 development but there was not anything and I just logged-in in their support forums community when I checked the Showcase section, I found this wonderful community for world otakus and I immediately decided to join and participate.

I hope I can find a lot of friends in here now and then!

Daexto95 said:
I just joined your forums community yesterday but I didn't have any idea there was this kind of thread, I'm really sorry but I'm just replying today now.

I was really bored after I watched 25 episodes between ONAs, OVAs and OAVs, I just went to the MyBB.com blog to check if there was finally a news about MyBB 2.0 development but there was not anything and I just logged-in in their support forums community when I checked the Showcase section, I found this wonderful community for world otakus and I immediately decided to join and participate.

I hope I can find a lot of friends in here now and then!

That's really great and I hope you make those 5000 posts soon.
Clara told me about that promise :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's really great and I hope you make those 5000 posts soon.
Clara told me about that promise :D

Well, to be honest, I think that 5,000 total posts for a normal member are too too many. But it seems like, she was just trying to involve me to post more and more everyday and keep myself in activity in here.
I hope I can anyway reach that goal someday but not soon by the way.

Daexto95 said:
Well, to be honest, I think that 5,000 total posts for a normal member are too too many. But it seems like, she was just trying to involve me to post more and more everyday and keep myself in activity in here.
I hope I can anyway reach that goal someday but not soon by the way.

500 posts. You can get a group promotion with that post count. I cheched the announcements section.
I found out about this forum from yahoo.

DemonKing said:
500 posts. You can get a group promotion with that post count. I cheched the announcements section.
I found out about this forum from yahoo.

Yes. it is indeed a typo error and I apologize for that.
We are making it 500 to prevent unnecessary users from getting their hands on the advertising section :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Yes. it is indeed a typo error and I apologize for that.
We are making it 500 to prevent unnecessary users from getting their hands on the advertising section :D

That's good.
500 posts and I get a special color. I am game.

Minj369 said:
Got here through a comment and after asking if it's okay to come here ^^

Everyone is welcome my lady xD
who did you ask anyway?

Sebastian said:
Everyone is welcome my lady xD
who did you ask anyway?

Why thank you dear sir. It's customary to ask lol i asked a friend i knew before i got here. NxL but... i don't know if she calls herself like that here ^^

Minj369 said:
Why thank you dear sir. It's customary to ask lol i asked a friend i knew before i got here. NxL but... i don't know if she calls herself like that here ^^

Joining in a forum, doesn't need any formalities
It's up to the individual to join or not

Minj369 said:

i don't know her much @NXL lady xD
do you know the most handsome butler in the forum.

i love to server you ladies.

Sebastian said:
i don't know her much @NXL lady xD
do you know the most handsome butler in the forum.

i love to server you ladies.

Aren't you sweet hehe but i will not sell my soul, not just yet XD i have too many things to do.

Minj369 said:
Aren't you sweet hehe but i will not sell my soul, not just yet XD i have too many things to do.

i am just a humble butler my lady.
i am not trying to take your precious soul. i just work well with beautiful ladies xD
you can always call for me if you need anything my lady xD

Sebastian said:
i am just a humble butler my lady.
i am not trying to take your precious soul. i just work well with beautiful ladies xD
you can always call for me if you need anything my lady xD

Lol
I will. thanks ^^

Minj369 said:
Lol
I will. thanks ^^

and you should post more my lady xD
i want to know you more.
can you post more anime threads for me?
i would like to see what the beautiful lady watched so far xD

Sebastian said:
and you should post more my lady xD
i want to know you more.
can you post more anime threads for me?
i would like to see what the beautiful lady watched so far xD

you can just look at my MAL hehe but if you insist... XD

Minj369 said:
you can just look at my MAL hehe but if you insist... XD

most of the peeps here don't like mal.
so i would love to see my sweet lady talk about some anime xD

Sebastian said:
most of the peeps here don't like mal.
so i would love to see my sweet lady talk about some anime xD

Most of the people here like MAL, contrary to your opinion..... A select few don't.......

Back