How did you find us?

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's almost 5 years in a few months :D
I suppose it's been around for a long time then.

Five years and i just found you guys and girls last week.. hehe.. i was lame. Congratulation then.. you've been around for long time, good community!

BlueFog2019 said:
Five years and i just found you guys and girls last week.. hehe.. i was lame. Congratulation then.. you've been around for long time, good community!
Thank you.
It used to be very active but because of a DDOS attack, we have lost the activity and members. We are building it up again slowly :D

BlueFog2019 said:
What is DDOS?

Clara would be able to tell you more about it.
Because of it, site went offline for two weeks or may be even more than that. We lost all the activity during that time.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Clara would be able to tell you more about it.
Because of it, site went offline for two weeks or may be even more than that. We lost all the activity during that time.

Oh my.. that was terrible and sad

BlueFog2019 said:
Oh my.. that was terrible and sad

Indeed.
We used to get an average of 200 posts a day easily and everyone's active but after that only a few people remained and they barely posted anything...now, it's changing. I am just glad to see that :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
Indeed.
We used to get an average of 200 posts a day easily and everyone's active but after that only a few people remained and they barely posted anything...now, it's changing. I am just glad to see that :D

You must be very busy back then

BlueFog2019 said:
You must be very busy back then

Not really.
Everything related to technical things are handled by only Clara. We never got any reliable techincal support staff, so she needs to do everything.

I honestly just googled 'anime manga forum' because I had a question I wanted answered. Hi everyone!

HannahCN said:
I honestly just googled 'anime manga forum' because I had a question I wanted answered. Hi everyone!
hi hannahcn and sorry i didn't know much about bloom into you to help you.
others might be able help.
welcome to maf. what's your favorite anime and anime character?

Hi Blackangel! I'm honestly not really the kind of person who loves specific characters so much as specific anime, but as for anime, my favorite ones are most likely Yuru Camp, A Place Further Than The Universe, Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!, and Made In Abyss. I'm currently also getting extremely impressed by Ancient Magus Bride, and of course, considering it's the first anime I've considered buying the physical manga of, Bloom Into You obviously left an impression on me as well.

HannahCN said:
Hi Blackangel! I'm honestly not really the kind of person who loves specific characters so much as specific anime, but as for anime, my favorite ones are most likely Yuru Camp, A Place Further Than The Universe, Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai!, and Made In Abyss. I'm currently also getting extremely impressed by Ancient Magus Bride, and of course, considering it's the first anime I've considered buying the physical manga of, Bloom Into You obviously left an impression on me as well.
i haven't watched/read most of the titles in your list but i loves made in abyss.
it's a great anime and i liked it a lot. are you into romance genre?

Romance anime more or less fall into the category of 'some can be good, some can be bad' like most genres to me. I mean, I like romance elements in my anime almost always, but the specific romance genre can often be rather 'will they, won't they', I've found. Bloom Into You didn't do this at all, which is why I liked it as much as I did.

HannahCN said:
Romance anime more or less fall into the category of 'some can be good, some can be bad' like most genres to me. I mean, I like romance elements in my anime almost always, but the specific romance genre can often be rather 'will they, won't they', I've found. Bloom Into You didn't do this at all, which is why I liked it as much as I did.
i understand and I used to like romance genre a like myself..
i should probably watch bloom into you. it looks very interesting from your words

I highly recommend that you do - I mean, we probably all do the same with our favorite anime, but this is a real gem, and I've seen it mentioned in a bunch of places as best romance of last year, so considering how great a year that was already, I think that at least counts for something ;-)

HannahCN said:
I highly recommend that you do - I mean, we probably all do the same with our favorite anime, but this is a real gem, and I've seen it mentioned in a bunch of places as best romance of last year, so considering how great a year that was already, I think that at least counts for something ;-)
you are right.
i will watch it and i hope it's not too long.

13 full-length episodes, although every episode is more or less divided into two parts (with a title screen clearly separating the two stories), so it's easy enough to take it into bite-sized chunks, should that be your preference. =)

Back