How did you find us?

HannahCN said:
I honestly just googled 'anime manga forum' because I had a question I wanted answered. Hi everyone!

That' a pleasant surprise :D
We used to have the domain animemangaforum.com before this domain.

Blackangel said:
i understand and I used to like romance genre a like myself..
i should probably watch bloom into you. it looks very interesting from your words

Aren't you and rose into romantic stuff?

Poseidon said:
Well since you were like it before then it's not unfamiliar thing for you

it's not unfamiliar to me.
but i don't have any stars in my eyes while reading those manga

Characters, especially when you want to be relating to them enough to make something like romance or slice of life worth reading, do indeed need their flaws. If characters aren't flawed they're not relatable, and if you can't relate to them, it can't move you (or at least I can't). Bloom Into You does this wonderfully.

HannahCN said:
Characters, especially when you want to be relating to them enough to make something like romance or slice of life worth reading, do indeed need their flaws. If characters aren't flawed they're not relatable, and if you can't relate to them, it can't move you (or at least I can't). Bloom Into You does this wonderfully.
hannah, only if you quote people they get alerts.
there is a quote button and a reply button to quote these posts

Blackangel said:
hannah, only if you quote people they get alerts.
there is a quote button and a reply button to quote these posts

I know! I wasn't looking to alert someone specifically this time, though, more a kind of general contributing to the conversation as a whole, and if someone wanted to reply later on, so be it.

HannahCN said:
I know! I wasn't looking to alert someone specifically this time, though, more a kind of general contributing to the conversation as a whole, and if someone wanted to reply later on, so be it.
i am sorry. i didn't know that.
at first i didn't know how the alerts worked and it took me sometime to get used to forums.

Blackangel said:
i am sorry. i didn't know that.
at first i didn't know how the alerts worked and it took me sometime to get used to forums.

No need to apologize, you were only wanting to help! Thanks!

HannahCN said:
No need to apologize, you were only wanting to help! Thanks!
i am glad to be of some help to you.
if you keep this up, you will get a good color soon. we have group promotions based on posts

Was looking for a new anime forum, and after sorting through all the anime forums I've already been to (and prefer not to return to) on Google, I found this. :) Always nice to find anime forums I've never been to before.

SpideyWrex said:
Was looking for a new anime forum, and after sorting through all the anime forums I've already been to (and prefer not to return to) on Google, I found this. :) Always nice to find anime forums I've never been to before.

That's great
It's a pleasure to have you here. People who read manga, usually find us a lot more than people who are looking for an anime forum, not sure about the reason why. I am glad you found out about us :D

I'm surprised I never posted in here when I joined. I found out about this place through Clara and decided to join up to try help out.

JinseiKamiJestie said:
I found My Anime Forum listed on Epic Dope's 10 Best Anime Forums You HAVE to Join Today!

That's pretty neat, welcome to the site!

JinseiKamiJestie said:
I found My Anime Forum listed on Epic Dope's 10 Best Anime Forums You HAVE to Join Today!

oh wow cool jinsei
and we had a bad week in maf with all the errors and usually it's not that dead here lol. make an intro thread jinsei

Back