Final theme suggestions

Yes, I hope so to. When last I checked amf was in the lead. I finally the theme on my pc...dueto notification i have been using my phone lol. Tbh it's not burnsy but it's cool

The theme with all the pictures? Yeah that's not me.

i am in love with the forum.
and there is a light theme too and except for the text, it looks wonderful
I've just made some of the text brighter (particularly the text on top of the board images), let me know if you think it's still too dark.

I've just made some of the text brighter (particularly the text on top of the board images), let me know if you think it's still too dark.
it looks cool.
really good job. and i have been bugging clarie about it and now it looks perfect

I like the theme.
It's very pleasing to the eyes and the images are eye-catching. I don't see any itachi image anywhere for the first time

The current theme looks good man. It's eye-catching but it doesn't have any mature look. Is that what we are aiming for here?

yeah lol
for the shonen ai section and i didn't think they would all consider my opinions at all. so this is great for me
Ohhh i only tested each theme on homepage...didn't know it was customized for every section. ..will look at it again later lol

Ohhh i only tested each theme on homepage...didn't know it was customized for every section. ..will look at it again later lol
cool and each section got it's own background and with this we don't have to worry about having a wallpaper at all for maf

@DarkAngel It just looks the same for me on each forum. What theme are you using?
Update: oh just checked it and wow it does look pretty awesome...love it..I even saw violet evergarden and seven deadly sins

Back