Final theme suggestions

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
Hola kids!

We will be getting a custom theme and our cool forum helper @apathy is willing to design us a custom theme. However he needs inputs like colour, images, anime names for the themes. So do let us know about your suggestions in this thread.
We would be getting something cool like this forum here:
Each forum will have an icon and a background of it's own.
@Burnsy @MadaraUchiha @Blackrose @Grungie @Kaname @Kaneki @Satoru @Itachi_Hero @gemxtria @Ace @Elvis @DarkAngel and others

You want this?

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2022-03-18_181800_www.revillution.net.png
    Opera Snapshot_2022-03-18_181800_www.revillution.net.png
    99 KB · Views: 5
What Kaneki said. If we're going for more well known anime or manga then Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood or Original), DBZ, Fairy Tail And or One Piece. Can add all can add some, optionally can do the logo's for ea show as well. Although we could also go a bit more specific and match the more popular characters on the sub-forum's banner

kinda a shitty Example but:

brave_kHbS4ZMn3p.png brave_oJyp6YiXLx.png

Of course it does not need to be one piece or zoro i only used those cause i had the images on hand.

As for colors they can match the theme of the show or character. It might be easier to go with color accent of the character for example Zoro is basically affiliated with green at this point so:
1647638923110.png

Maybe haikyuu or naruto since many of them like those anime. what do you think?
I agree with this. haikyuu is popular and now boruto is popular. may be one piece too
What Kaneki said. If we're going for more well known anime or manga then Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood or Original), DBZ, Fairy Tail And or One Piece. Can add all can add some, optionally can do the logo's for ea show as well. Although we could also go a bit more specific and match the more popular characters on the sub-forum's banner

kinda a shitty Example but:

View attachment 156 View attachment 157

Of course it does not need to be one piece or zoro i only used those cause i had the images on hand.

As for colors they can match the theme of the show or character. It might be easier to go with color accent of the character for example Zoro is basically affiliated with green at this point so:
View attachment 159
i love this. @Burnsy @Ace do you think we can have so many background pictures? how long would it take?

I agree with this. haikyuu is popular and now boruto is popular. may be one piece too

i love this. @Burnsy @Ace do you think we can have so many background pictures? how long would it take?
TBH it shouldn't take TOO long depending on how it's made And depending on how this current forums code is.

Made note of everybodys suggestions. Myself and @Claraviolet are still wrestling with the host over an issue which is preventing much of the site from working, you guys have experienced it with smilies and quoting and various other things, but it's actually stopping us from editing templates for skins too. So the sooner they get their act together the sooner I can get started.

At least it means there's more time for people to share their suggestions.

Reactions: Ace
Made note of everybodys suggestions. Myself and @Claraviolet are still wrestling with the host over an issue which is preventing much of the site from working, you guys have experienced it with smilies and quoting and various other things, but it's actually stopping us from editing templates for skins too. So the sooner they get their act together the sooner I can get started.

Oh that sounds bad. Hope that it's resolved soon

Can't you just move to another host? Tell me your budget and the hosting requirements, and I'll do some research and find you a company that will accommodate the site.

TBH it shouldn't take TOO long depending on how it's made And depending on how this current forums code is.
cool then may be we could have cool backgrounds
and i hope you would ask include totally captivated image for shoenen ai section and mo dao zu shi for some other section

cool then may be we could have cool backgrounds
and i hope you would ask include totally captivated image for shoenen ai section and mo dao zu shi for some other section
i'd be disappointed if they didn't include that on those topics

Back