Not open for further replies.
I see.
I haven't been here much either.
I will try to drop by more often :D

Poseidon said:
Isn't that what we are trying to achievement now? 50 post more to go

Yes indeed.
Now, we are at the goal. Finally.

Yes we are back to our weekly goal. If we plan the goal achievement carefully, we wouldn't have to deal with so many things at the last moment

i used to think our 140 posts goal is too high.
now i think even 180 posts goal is relatively easy to achieve. there isn't much activity during the weekends and we need to change it

I agree with that.
That is the reason why we have just 50 posts goal for the entire weekend. It shouldn't be hard to achieve

it is hard to achieve star.
i won't be here much in the coming days and if i am not here, there wouldn't be anyone like me who would post nearly 100 posts a day.

You are right.
The main point is to make everyone post and not just a single person. Let's just hope we don't have to struggle then

i think it will be very hard.
but everything will be fine if blackrose and poseidon are serious about meeting the goal like me. i think it will be fine

May be so.
Well then, let's just hope everyone would become active by then. There are just too many people who wouldn't post much

stalkers?
they are starting to sicken me. there was a time when i hoped given enough time, they would post, but that's not happening. can we ban them?

They are not doing anything wrong Blackangel.
They have every right to stalk place if they want to and it's better to ignore them. You don't have feel so irritated about it

but they don't even make an effort to post.
i hate those people and you are right. i should just ignore them. they are dead and zombies can't post

Well, as long as you ignore them, it would be easy for you.
We really have to come up with a time, so that most of the users can post during that active time

we needed to have a head start.
then it would keep people motivated to meet the goal . i am going to read some manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back