Final statistics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope we wouldn't break our winning steak now. We are just 45 posts away from the goal.
Keep up the good work everyone

Blackangel said:
we still need 60 posts.
think we can do it blackrose? i don't want us to fall behind any goal

When I just checked we were down to needing 30 more
I hope that we can get it done :0

that's a huge goal star.
i don't think this will be easy. it might even break our winning steak. could you lower it?

I am sorry blackrose. It's not a big goal. I just combined all the weekly goals for the next four weeks. Nothing more and morning less

i will try to post more.
but getting to the goal is becoming harder. no one is posting much and i am the only one who is posting a lot. more than 100 posts daily

That was not our intention at all.
These goals are supposed to make everyone post more. I just hope everyone would stop stalking the forum and play an active role in the forum's activity.

that would be a very long battle star.
it won't be way. blackrose and poseidon are good but they are running out of topics to post

I see.
Usually our group watch and group read should take care of that but unfortunately no one is participating in that event now

i agree star
everyone wants to watch their own recommended anime. it's also unfair if anime from one user keeps on getting selected always

Isn't that the reason why we have polls?
Users would vote for the best. At least people who voted for a particular anime, should give that anime a try

but that's not happening
very sad but even those people aren't watching. they always claim to be busy and watching other anime

Well, we can't exactly make them change.
May be seasonal anime and new anime might be to catch attention when compared to old anime. What do you think?

but people might be picky for them too.
you can't say old anime aren't very good. these days most of the anime getting aired are bad. i would rather watch an old anime

I see. I haven't been watching much anime lately, so I don't know.
Thank you for the feedback Blackangel. We will try to think of a way.
Feel free to suggest something

i will.
but i don't think we can find a solution to this. advertising and getting more members will help i think

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am sorry blackrose. It's not a big goal. I just combined all the weekly goals for the next four weeks. Nothing more and morning less

i think you mean blackangel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back