Final statistics thread V2.0

Don't think of killing and eating me man.
I don't taste good. I never had pigeon meat. Saw your thread. You have started watching drifters already

i am just saying
i told you that i have taken a day off and i can't sleep the entire day. i have been resting and reading and posting

That's cool man.
I want a long vacation myself. I have been thinking about taking one but unfortunately I can't. Take care of your health

Lucifer said:
Don't think of killing and eating me man.
I don't taste good. I never had pigeon meat. Saw your thread. You have started watching drifters already

Hey i'm starting Vampire knight today

Lucifer said:
That's cool man!
You will like it. Will you be watching anime or will you be reading manga?

Since i've seen SDF Macross and some movies my data won't be enough for another entire series and my other activities, so i read the manga hahaha.. but i guess the story is same so it won't be a problem

Poseidon said:
Since i've seen SDF Macross and some movies my data won't be enough for another entire series and my other activities, so i read the manga hahaha.. but i guess the story is same so it won't be a problem
Story is the same man
There are just minor differences and you will enjoy no matter what you pick. Anime is breathtaking. If you have time, pick anime

i thought poseidon would start drifters.
but it's sad. why would have to recommend that godforsaken anime to everyone?

Lucifer said:
Story is the same man
There are just minor differences and you will enjoy no matter what you pick. Anime is breathtaking. If you have time, pick anime

It's okay if the story is the same, i can deal with it haha..

Poseidon said:
It's okay if the story is the same, i can deal with it haha..
Cool man.
Tag me in your posts if you make any for this series. I have read and watched the entire series for almost 6 times.

had anyone observed our count?
it's so beautiful to look at. we have 194 posts today and i don't think we don't have to worry about meeting the goal today

That's cool man.
Just a mere 5 posts is nothing. I have contributed do much and I am so proud of myself.

you haven't done much
but everyone was talking and this is how the forum should be. it shouldn't be just me making so many chapter threads that people rarely reads

That's cool man.
Watch out for tomorrow. Friday curse might strike or is it still going to be Thursday here? I get so confused with this time difference

i think it will be friday here as well.
i don't know but usually i could it as friday. i am tired again. i am going to sleep some more and i am feeling a little better too

That's cool man.
Take care if your health. We met the goal and we can think about other goals later. Have a great day or night, wherever you are

Back