Final statistics thread V2.0

Well then, I am calling it a day now :D
Good luck everyone and hopefully we would be able to meet the goal by some miracle

Blackangel said:
what do you do for a living, poseidon?
i am very sorry if that's intrusive

I'm a bummer right now haha.. i want to start new business, a simple one this time, but i haven't got the idea

Poseidon said:
I'm a bummer right now haha.. i want to start new business, a simple one this time, but i haven't got the idea
good luck with it
and i wish you all the luck in the world. may god bless you

Title is weird. You could have just used whatever name you have for the other thread. I lost my alerts but I remember a post for me, in a similar thread but I couldn't find that post.

we are doing good.
but our goal today is bigger and we should cover the slack of yesterday.
it will be hard but let's try our best

This is great man.
I am sorry I wasn't here much and today you have a higher goal. Don't worry man. It's going to be fine

i plan to cover the slack and it's 230 goal today
it's a very big goal for us and i don't think it will be very easy to get that many posts

Sorry man
I will be busy today l but I will try to make some threads that I have been trying to make from before

It's not 200 anymore man.
It shouldn't be very hard but let's just keep trying. What's up today? You are early

i am usually here by now
if you are talking about our usual online time, it's past that time lucifer.
you have been gone too long

Sorry I forgot about it.
Do people still come by that time? I never noticed anyone before

they used to come but not now
none of them are online and it's very sad. it used to be so fun to post

we are 90 posts away from the goal
this isn't bad but not that great too. we should be posting more and i am all out of interesting ideas for threads

I remember that man
I used to give quick replies too but I am nowhere fast enough. You and Blackrose are too quick

i used to have fun too
if you get more than 5 alerts, you need to visit the alerts page and i didn't want that. so i used to be very quick

This is great.
I didn't think we would be able to cover up yesterday's posts as well. Great job everyone. I have been very busy, otherwise I would have been here by now.

Back