Final statistics thread V2.0

Poseidon said:
Star, lately our new guys a bit talkative than before, what you're doing to them?

Nothing.
If you post interesting topics, them everyone would pitch in. That's all there is to it :D

i will try to make more interesting threads.
i don't want the friday curse to be cast today. i think i like this week a lot more

thank you star.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Nothing.
If you post interesting topics, them everyone would pitch in. That's all there is to it :D

what exactly is defined as interesting to these people though..that's the better question.
I even tried initiating games but no one was interested and my inspirational thread..I thought maybe people would like to pitch in but sadly I was also wrong there
Sighss

Blackrose said:
what exactly is defined as interesting to these people though..that's the better question.
I even tried initiating games but no one was interested and my inspirational thread..I thought maybe people would like to pitch in but sadly I was also wrong there
Sighss
i think shounen anime threads
i have been posting them too and i am getting many replies to those threads. but unfortunately they need time to watch

Blackangel said:
i think shounen anime threads
i have been posting them too and i am getting many replies to those threads. but unfortunately they need time to watch

I see but those would be more gore and stuff right?

Blackrose said:
I see but those would be more gore and stuff right?
no they are not
have you seen one piece or naruto or bleach or fairy tail or monster or code geass?
it's like that and they are all shounen anime aimed young adults

Blackangel said:
no they are not
have you seen one piece or naruto or bleach or fairy tail or monster or code geass?
it's like that and they are all shounen anime aimed young adults

Bleach and monster no and still not very interested in one piece but I have seen naruto and fairy tail and of course CODE GEASS
I wish my theme would be fixed so I could see Lelouch again sighss lol

Blackrose said:
Bleach and monster no and still not very interested in one piece but I have seen naruto and fairy tail and of course CODE GEASS
I wish my theme would be fixed so I could see Lelouch again sighss lol
then you will fit in
but like i said, it takes more time to complete a series and then post about it. what theme are you using?

Blackangel said:
then you will fit in
but like i said, it takes more time to complete a series and then post about it. what theme are you using?

Oh cool that's nice to know
delight new for the time being..sadly no lelouche in here

Blackrose said:
Oh cool that's nice to know
delight new for the time being..sadly no lelouche in here
use clara theme.
it's red like you asked for and it got the background i think. i am using my phone and i can't see backgrounds in phone

Am I late or early?
I take it that our Friday curse isn't in full swing yet? If we made a 100 by now, it would have been great

sorry didn't see it.
i used to get alerts but star made this thread and i don't get alerts when someone replies to this.

I think she would get some bounty too if someone posts in her threads.
If we start roleplay, she will have a huge advantage. I am going to switch to Marines then

Blackangel said:
sorry didn't see it.
i used to get alerts but star made this thread and i don't get alerts when someone replies to this.
You can subscribe to this thread if you want.

Blackangel said:
use clara theme.
it's red like you asked for and it got the background i think. i am using my phone and i can't see backgrounds in phone

Lucifer said:
Am I late or early?
I take it that our Friday curse isn't in full swing yet? If we made a 100 by now, it would have been great

I have heard of the friday curse before but it's still funny everytime lol

Blackangel said:
sorry didn't see it.

Lucifer said:
I think she would get some bounty too if someone posts in her threads.
If we start roleplay, she will have a huge advantage. I am going to switch to Marines then

Has the role plat thing been restarted?

Blackangel said:
i forgot about that option.
i should have checked that. i forgot about it. i will subscribe to this thread

Well there you go, problem solved by madara the great lol

Blackrose said:

I have heard of the friday curse before but it's still funny everytime lol

Has the role plat thing been restarted?

Well there you go, problem solved by madara the great lol

tag clara.
she would fix anything if you ask her. she wouldn't say no to you

Blackangel said:
tag clara.
she would fix anything if you ask her. she wouldn't say no to you

Nothing seems to be wrong though...isn't this how threads normally work?
I also didn't know about the subscribe thing and I remember when I first joined madara used to scold me "if you don't tag me I won't know you responded" lol
Maybe you should try that hehe jk

Blackrose said:
Nothing seems to be wrong though...isn't this how threads normally work?
I also didn't know about the subscribe thing and I remember when I first joined madara used to scold me "if you don't tag me I won't know you responded" lol
Maybe you should try that hehe jk
what isn't working?
i don't understand? i am sorry. i think he didn't know that people are not used to forums at all. forget about those moments my child

Back