Final statistics thread V2.0

Blackangel said:
what isn't working?
i don't understand? i am sorry. i think he didn't know that people are not used to forums at all. forget about those moments my child

well see now I'm confused again..i might have to scroll back up a bit lol
Hey I didn't say in that context..I wouldn't forget it, it's actually one of the funny memories I have from here..I have a lot as you might recall
I mean sure at that time it was kinda sad but now even my fights with burnsy and lucifer are kinda funny memories for me..especially the whole blackhole thing hehehe

Blackrose said:
well see now I'm confused again..i might have to scroll back up a bit lol
Hey I didn't say in that context..I wouldn't forget it, it's actually one of the funny memories I have from here..I have a lot as you might recall
I mean sure at that time it was kinda sad but now even my fights with burnsy and lucifer are kinda funny memories for me..especially the whole blackhole thing hehehe
you are so cool
i wouldn't have called them as funny memories. i get mad whenever i think of how burnsy made those posts

Blackangel said:
you are so cool
i wouldn't have called them as funny memories. i get mad whenever i think of how burnsy made those posts

Meh no use in keep stuff like that in my bad memories..I got enough of those
I try to find the bright and fun side in most situations now...I have a friend who encouraged me to do that but i don't think the person even knows it lol
Burnsy seems to be a bit hot tempered and I kinda like playing with people like that..their reactions are normally to die for

Blackrose said:
Meh no use in keep stuff like that in my bad memories..I got enough of those
I try to find the bright and fun side in most situations now...I have a friend who encouraged me to do that but i don't think the person even knows it lol
Burnsy seems to be a bit hot tempered and I kinda like playing with people like that..their reactions are normally to die for
i am glad you got the encouragement you needed
i want to see cheerful people a lot. there aren't many who are cheerful always.
it's good to be around them

you are right
i should try to be more cheerful too . sometimes it's very hard but that's life i think
everyone got problems

We are just 5 posts away from the goal.
Great job everyone! I am really glad to see the progress this week. Keep up the good work

Blackrose said:
what exactly is defined as interesting to these people though..that's the better question.
I even tried initiating games but no one was interested and my inspirational thread..I thought maybe people would like to pitch in but sadly I was also wrong there
Sighss

Well, battle or versus threads attract attention.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Great job everyone! I am really glad to see the progress this week. Keep up the good work

Controversial topic draw attention!

Blackangel said:
you are right
i should try to be more cheerful too . sometimes it's very hard but that's life i think
everyone got problems

Star_Of_Hope said:

Competitive stuff would be the best bet then huh. ..will see if I can come up with anything but no promises

Indeed. People would want to voice out their own opinions when it comes to such topics.
I will be posting some threads as well

Blackrose said:

Competitive stuff would be the best bet then huh. ..will see if I can come up with anything but no promises

we did reach the goal
today i think we need 100 posts which is so far away. it's not going to be easy

Well, we are 45 posts away from the goal then.
Good luck everyone! I have been busy and probably tomorrow, we will be deleting all the spam accounts

Back