Final statistics thread V2.0

you just got over your stomach bug
what are you talking about? do you like being sick? don't eat it for the next 4 months

4 months?
I will go insane! It's addictive man and I can't stop eating it just because of stomach bug

it's hopeless i think.
we should cover the slack during the weekend . i thought of taking a break but i can't now

200 posts during the weekend? That's impossible man.
Weekends are dead here. Aren't we meeting the goal regularly? Why do we need to postpone?

we were asked to post 50 posts during the weekend and we haven't been doing it.
we need 200 posts this time without fail

I didn't know that man. I am sorry.
Do your best and I will try to support you. I have ordered a cheesecake

how do plan to support me when you don't even come here?
what is with you and cheesecake? i shouldn't have said that to you. take it easy and don't fall sick again

I will try to come here man.
But I can't make any promises. I love it man. It's the best food in this world

have you ever thought of what it would be like to have everything in this world?.
not just riches but everything?

I don't understand man.
Wouldn't everyone daydream about something like it? Are you having any depressing thoughts?

it's not that.
i have been feeling down but it's not about this. i am just having these weird thoughts. let's pretend i didn't say anything

Blackangel said:
have you ever thought of what it would be like to have everything in this world?.
not just riches but everything?

Blackangel said:
yes she was here.
she didn't post a lot but she did around 10 posts i think. i haven't seen her much at all

Blackangel said:
we are having the curse act up again.
not many posts today and may be blackrose would drop by to save the day. i don't like friday anymore
lol
You make me sound like some kind of hero
I'm really not worthy but will try to help out a bit today

Blackangel said:
i won't give it to you
it's fine. you already had it enough to make you sick. i am not sharing mine with you

Lucifer said:
I don't understand man.
Wouldn't everyone daydream about something like it? Are you having any depressing thoughts?

I don't think that people daydream about this except of course the materialistic types
I think people mostly would daydream or think about achieving stuff that they want and not everything in the world

Well, looks like it's a slow day yet again.
As angel said, we need 200 posts during the weekend. I hope we wouldn't have to struggle for it

Great job everyone!
We just need 207 posts this weekend, starting from this point. I hope it wouldn't be too much for us

Back