Final statistics thread V2.0

Thanks man
I will do that and talking to someone here is making me feel less miserable too. I am not very sleepy anymore

Thank you so much.
What do you think of being called lucy? we came up with it but i haven't seen you replying to them.

I don't like it man.
I am just ignoring rather than saying something bad. I prefer being called Luc better than Lucifer. I don't want to complain about it

No need to apologize man.
I know you are just teasing me and I didn't take it to heart. Being called with a girl's name can make anyone worked up

you are great
i am sorry i didn't think of it before . thank you for not going to the staff about it. we might have gotten a warning for it

I wouldn't do that man.
I am very glad to be here. I like talking to people and I know you didn't mean anything by it

thank you so saying that
i like being here a lot too. i have been posting a lot and made some great friends too

I was tagged here but I couldn't find that post. Wouldn't it be more reasonable if you get to the tagged post, after clicking on the link, in PM.

you can search in a thread for your name.
i do that when i can't find my tag. do you not how to search in a thread, yoshida?

Blackangel said:
i am so sorry.
@blackrose we should stop calling him lucy. he doesn't like it. i didn't know that. i am so sorry

ummm the point was to see his reaction though. ..o well if he has no intention of responding then it won't be fun anyways

Yoshida said:
I was tagged here but I couldn't find that post. Wouldn't it be more reasonable if you get to the tagged post, after clicking on the link, in PM.

That is what normally happens..maybe you already clicked on it before but if it was a recent tag it should be in the last pages

Blackrose said:
ummm the point was to see his reaction though. ..o well if he has no intention of responding then it won't be fun anyways

That is what normally happens..maybe you already clicked on it before but if it was a recent tag it should be in the last pages

See? I did told you to 'staph!' but you never listened haha..

Blackangel said:
yes i am
we can deal with today's goal peacefully without worrying about the extra posts or slack

That's great chick
I will try to post a bit more later as well

Poseidon said:
See? I did told you to 'staph!' but you never listened haha..

Oh hush
You're just jealous it wasn't you :p jk

i shouldn't have taken a break.
we are so far away from the goal. could you keep me company for 20 minutes star?

Back