Final statistics thread V2.0

That's cool man
I haven't been talking to anyone much. It's sad and I thought I had become active once again

i think they are taking a break.
it's very weird to see poseidon taking a break without making a single post. i never thought of it before

just 15 posts to reach out goal.
this is good and i don't think it will be hard after this. we can relax and post leisurely for more than 9 hours

9 hours?
That's cool man. I don't have much time but after witnessing the progress, I don't think you would need me today

with this we have all done a splendid job.
i am off to my shift . it's fun talking to everyone here. i wish people would drop by like this everyday. good day or night

Great progress everyone!
I didn't expect such a number at all. I have been too busy these days but now, I can rest easy for a bit.

it's bad star.
i am the only one here today. what if nobody drops by? i can't do anything by myself and i hate being alone

You couldn't skip any meal man.
It isn't healthy any I can't control my hunger. I would be like big mom on her hunger pangs

i don't usually skip but we were very busy
and i couldn't get any time for myself. i am going to make something for myself

Cool man
I want to have something too even when I am not usually hungry. I should watch my weight

you will be fine as long as you don't get sick again
i need to worry about it too but i gave up on it. it's very hard and my body gains weight easily

i understand it very well too.
they are very lucky. they don't have to watch out what they are having and how many calories would turn into fat

What are you going today man?
You must have worked hard if you had skipped lunch. You should take it easy by all means

Back