Dark/Psychological/Seinen-ish Recomendations

AkimichiPratik

I want recommendations for a friend of mine who is new to anime.
she is kinda of emo. so I want dark psychological low-key brutal, thriller-ish anime ( no romance)
She is done with
Deathnote, boku dake ga inai machi, psycho pass , mob psycho , Tokyo ghoul , black butler ,zetsun no tempest.

I recommend Himitsu, Code geass, Monster anime. 
All of them are a bit dark especially Himitsu and Monster. If she liked death note, she would enjoy code geass as well :D

Let us know if you need more recommendations. I haven't watched it but I have heard a lot about serial experiments Lain. So, if she has time you could ask her to add it to her list.

if she is into manga, ask her to read killing stalking. it's gruesome and difficult to predict anything. it's a story about two killers but it's a shonen ai webtoon

I recommend vampire knight, hellsing, bloodivores, bastard, and other anime which got blood.
What's a little blood to add the emo feel? :cheers:

Angel said:
i considered she could be emo too but there is nothing wrong with it. it is creepy. very creepy and you don't know whom they will kill next.
they are absolute psychopaths. do you plan to read it?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='109041' dateline='1538806327']

yup uma read. ill play some Christian music n wear pendants. and open the bible.pdf in the other tab. COME AT ME
[/quote]

it doesn't need all that. don't try eating something and reading this killing stalking webtoon. it will churn your stomach and empty it, when you least expect it. happened to me.

Angel said:
it doesn't need all that. don't try eating something and reading this killing stalking webtoon. it will churn your stomach and empty it, when you least expect it. happened to me.

i'llread it. time to install webtoon and continue my previous webtoons too

Back