Dark/Psychological/Seinen-ish Recomendations

Angel said:
i don't get how the locals like things . but one can't deny when it's popular somewhere but i never liked sao.
i don't like incest vibe

Incest is all but a small portion of the second half of Season 1 though.
As far as popularity is concerned one cannot understand or gauge it. Kemono Friends was the most popular anime of 2017 in Japan but nobody cared about it outside the country.

MadaraUchiha said:
As far as popularity is concerned one cannot understand or gauge it. Kemono Friends was the most popular anime of 2017 in Japan but nobody cared about it outside the country.

MadaraUchiha said:

i know bit it's the worst if it's one sided. i don't mean much but i don't like it and i never heard of the anime you mentioned. i don't get how an anime gets popularity

Angel said:
i know bit it's the worst if it's one sided. i don't mean much but i don't like it and i never heard of the anime you mentioned. i don't get how an anime gets popularity

i know that it's bad but first season is the first of it's kind. why didn't you like it? you don't like isekai?

I don't like SAO either but if you are a teenager it's great for wish-fulfillment.

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't like SAO either but if you are a teenager it's great for wish-fulfillment.

i am pushing past my 31 too and i can't get any younger. i liked it for the first season until the incest vibe started but i understand how it is for a young teenager

Angel said:

i know that it's bad but first season is the first of it's kind. why didn't you like it? you don't like isekai?

i have no fuckin reason, like just din pull me in. n then i see EVERRYONE DISSING SAO, so i was like guess its trash. i sometime feel like I should watch it, just to understand the hate

AkimichiPratik said:
i have no fuckin reason, like just din pull me in. n then i see EVERRYONE DISSING SAO, so i was like guess its trash. i sometime feel like I should watch it, just to understand the hate

it was not done right and everything became predictable at the end. story was not executed correctly and i didn't like it but i didn't like log horizon better like many others. have you watched it?

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='110232' dateline='1539598927']

The first 12-13 episodes of FMAB  sort of rush through the first 25 chapters of the manga since they were already covered in the first half of the original 2003 FMA series(after which it goea into ita own route) which includes the Shou Tucker storyline so apparently it's done better in that since it takes its time to setup the relationship between the Elric brothers and the Tucker family.

Also I don't know what you people are talking about but FMAB becomes progressively more intense and darker as the story moves forward.
[/quote]

I didn't think it was dark man.
It is not a happy anime but it's not bad enough for me to think it's dark

Angel said:
it was not done right and everything became predictable at the end. story was not executed correctly and i didn't like it but i didn't like log horizon better like many others. have you watched it?

7 episodes thats it. after 7th ep i was like 'i cant take this shit'. it was infact the first anime i dropped XD

AkimichiPratik said:
7 episodes thats it. after 7th ep i was like 'i cant take this shit'. it was infact the first anime i dropped XD

welcome back before i forgot to say it.
i have heard that you had trouble accessing this forum. is everything good now? there are many people who liked that anime.
are you watching anything?

No im still facing the problem i made a thread regarding that. Currently im not watching anything i was waiting for the group watch thingy so i didnt start anything

AkimichiPratik said:
No im still facing the problem i made a thread regarding that. Currently im not watching anything i was waiting for the group watch thingy so i didnt start anything

i am sorry but i get that error and i made some threads and no one cared. so, i started using vpn. try touch vpn and i recommend it the most.
i am watching banana fish and it might get picked up for group watch. it's dark. will you still watch it?

Angel said:
i am sorry but i get that error and i made some threads and no one cared. so, i started using vpn. try touch vpn and i recommend it the most.
i am watching banana fish and it might get picked up for group watch. it's dark. will you still watch it?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='112337' dateline='1541309217']

Doesnt really matter now. i just want to do the group watch so ill watch anything XD. I not going to be active for a week so ill finish banana fish till then
[/quote]

i have watched all the 17 episodes of banana fish and loved them.
have you watched one episode?

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='113367' dateline='1542104277']

I'm done with 7 episodes. I love it lmao. it gayyyyy xD.
[/quote]

It's not shonen ai man.
Angel had been posting so many threads man you could probably reply to them. You will find a bunch of threads.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='113367' dateline='1542104277']

I'm done with 7 episodes. I love it lmao. it gayyyyy xD.
[/quote]

it's not gay and it's not even tagged shonen ai. my dreams of eiji and ash are burned to dust. i was looking forward to them living happily in the end.
i watched all the episodes and they are good.

damagedbanana said:
I dunno if this has been mentioned yet but Death Parade was a reaaaally good dark anime.

I remember that anime. I wouldn't watch it again. I hated the body parts game. Death billiards are creepy man.
I don't like people suffering in that anime.

Angel said:
it's not gay and it's not even tagged shonen ai. my dreams of eiji and ash are burned to dust. i was looking forward to them living happily in the end.
i watched all the episodes and they are good.

Back