Dark/Psychological/Seinen-ish Recomendations

AkimichiPratik said:
i'llread it. time to install webtoon and continue my previous webtoons too

you can use mangago. it's illegal but you get all the popular lezhin manga there without paying anything. i visit it everyday and follow up my manga.

[quote="AkimichiPratik" pid='109285' dateline='1539001244']

elfin lied would actually be too dark tbh. but im not sure bout fma , like how ?
[/quote]

genetic mutation. that fuker killed his wife and daughter to form those creatures and it's too dark. don't you remember it?

AkimichiPratik said:
Oh yea, now that u say it, YUP ITS DARK lmao

i cried a little when i first saw that and i couldn't erase it from my memory. that father should have used himself in those experiments instead. how the fuk can he do that for his own wife and daughter?

Angel said:
i cried a little when i first saw that and i couldn't erase it from my memory. that father should have used himself in those experiments instead. how the fuk can he do that for his own wife and daughter?

Nameless said:
Come on man.
That's the only part that is dark. Other anime like Tokyo ghoul are entirely dark

the human transmutation sumthing, or hold up , the last part where envy had all that people inside him, in his monster part, that was messed up too. a bit

the human transmutation sumthing, or hold up , the last part where envy had all that people inside him, in his monster part, that was messed up too. a bit
[/quote]

Will you think bad of me, if I were to say I didn't think it was really dark? It was sad but not very dark

[/quote]

it was very sad. for his wife can be forgiven for doing that to her but doing the same to his daughter is unforgivable.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='110232' dateline='1539598927']

The first 12-13 episodes of FMAB  sort of rush through the first 25 chapters of the manga since they were already covered in the first half of the original 2003 FMA series(after which it goea into ita own route) which includes the Shou Tucker storyline so apparently it's done better in that since it takes its time to setup the relationship between the Elric brothers and the Tucker family.

Also I don't know what you people are talking about but FMAB becomes progressively more intense and darker as the story moves forward.
[/quote]

is there a story beyond anime? i know that is a light novel adaptation but i never bothered checking for books and actual story in them

Angel said:
is there a story beyond anime? i know that is a light novel adaptation but i never bothered checking for books and actual story in them

No not light novel it's based on a manga series and FMAB covered the entire thing.

MadaraUchiha said:
No not light novel it's based on a manga series and FMAB covered the entire thing.

i saw the full series and both versions. liked them both. i always this a light novel never even thought it could be a manga. may be it got adapted later

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='110249' dateline='1539600786']

No as I mentioned earlier the 2003 series covered only 25-30 chapters and it had its own original story in the second half and that's because the manga was like in its 3rd or 4th year and it was also a monthly manga so the anime ran out of chapters. 
It was remade in 2009 because the manga had become overwhelmingly popular by that time and sold millions of copies for each of its volume. The manga sort of entered its final stage then so FMAB actually aired content that was published  only a few weeks back. 
The manga and the FMAB anime got over around the same time.
[/quote]

this is all news to me. even now it's still the top and i don't want to know how much profit it made. that number might make my head spin

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='110261' dateline='1539601698']

Yes. The manga and the original 2003 anime are beloved in Japan and FMAB is beloved internationally.
[/quote]

nothing can beat it but recent anime like bnha, akt, sao are gaining popularity. not enough to beat those sales but it's hard to say and deny that they don't have a fuking chance

SAO is incredibly popular not just in Japan but all over the world. BNHA the anime, not as much but it's a monster internationally.

MadaraUchiha said:
SAO is incredibly popular not just in Japan but all over the world. BNHA the anime, not as much but it's a monster internationally.

i don't get how the locals like things . but one can't deny when it's popular somewhere but i never liked sao.
i don't like incest vibe

Back