Changing username

MadaraUchiha said:
Did she change your name, yet?

Got a problem? Report to Clara.....

She did.
What if I wanted to change my name again? Do I, the god, will have to pay the same again?

Yato said:
To starofhope.
She cahnged my username to yato.
But if I want to change that again?

You need to donate again, if you want to change your name........ Send it to Star_Of_Hope

MadaraUchiha said:
You need to donate again, if you want to change your name........ Send it to Star_Of_Hope

Looks like people are just trying to get more out of some random things.
May be it's time to include this again in the rules :D

yaoifangirl said:
i would like it change my username and do i have to pay 100$ for it?
it's too expensive

We used to have forum money and by posting three threads, you would have earned that amount. Anyway, give me your desired username and I will change it for you

Star_Of_Hope said:
We used to have forum money and by posting three threads, you would have earned that amount. Anyway, give me your desired username and I will change it for you

i would like to change my username to 'SecretWish'
thanks

yaoifangirl said:
i would like to change my username to 'SecretWish'
thanks

Okay. As I am using my phone, admincp is a bit difficult for me to access.i will be changing your name after I login to my desktop. Or @MadaraUchiha , if you are near a computer, would you mind doing this?

MadaraUchiha said:
This is the name you want, right?

Can I change my name too? I got tired of this name and I thinking of changing it but couldn't find out how, until now.

Yeah, changing it too frequently was my question, since I changed Yaoifangirl's a few days ago.

KuranKaname said:
Can I change my name too? I got tired of this name and I thinking of changing it but couldn't find out how, until now.

So, what's the new name you want?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, changing it too frequently was my question, since I changed Yaoifangirl's a few days ago.

So, what's the new name you want?

I am talking about per user.
The user should at least wait a month or two before requesting for a change again. Otherwise it would be troublesome for us to keep on changing it.

Back