Changing username

KuranKaname said:
Could I change my name to, 'TheVampirePrince'? It's kuran's other name and after sometime I will change it back. How long do I have to wait to change it back?

Changing usernames twice in a short span isn't entertained. You wanna stick to KuranKaname or change your username to The VampirePrince?

MadaraUchiha said:
Changing usernames twice in a short span isn't entertained. You wanna stick to KuranKaname or change your username to The VampirePrince?

I have read about it and that's why I asked how long should I wait? If it's more than 2 months, I would stick to this name

KuranKaname said:
I have read about it and that's why I asked how long should I wait? If it's more than 2 months, I would stick to this name

Not sure, but yeah you need to wait at least a few months before you can change it to something else.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not sure, but yeah you need to wait at least a few months before you can change it to something else.

you could plan it and make a rule too that people shouldn't change their name so quickly. 3 months would work and it's not hard to wait . 2 months is too soon

MadaraUchiha said:

Then don't change my name. I will change it later after all the rules are set.
I don't want to get stuck with a name for a very long time

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='93139' dateline='1526190815']

Okay. 
But we could make exceptions. So, if you want to change you name badly. Let us know and we will change it for you. You could change it back if you don't like it.
[/quote]

Will you really let me change my name later? Then I would like to change it. Let me think about the name I want. I will give you a name tomorrow. Thanks so much.

KuranKaname said:
Will you really let me change my name later? Then I would like to change it. Let me think about the name I want. I will give you a name tomorrow. Thanks so much.

Of course. As we are a small community, it shouldn't be a problem now. Later we might change this though.
For now, you could change it but please don't request for too many changes as it's hard to keep up with that user's identity and it would be a tiresome work for the staff.

can i change my username? it's been sometime since i last changed it and your are not getting many requests. so please?

SecretWish said:
can i change my username? it's been sometime since i last changed it and your are not getting many requests. so please?

Even if that is the case, it hasn't been long since you changed your name. It would be difficult for others to keep track of your username too. They would be confused. What is the username that you would want to change?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Even if that is the case, it hasn't been long since you changed your name. It would be difficult for others to keep track of your username too. They would be confused. What is the username that you would want to change?
i want to change my name to kaneki. i like it and i want to keep it some time. i won't ask you to change it in the next six months

someone else got that kaneki avatar. one of the new guys and i forgot the name. can i have my name changed to mitsu?

Can I change my username too? As this would be first change unlike secretwish, may be you could lower the time for me? One year is quite long

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='105567' dateline='1535985894']

Confirm this again. 
This time, we wouldn't allow you to change for an year or so. So choose wisely SecretWish.
[/quote]

[quote="Claraviolet" pid='105567' dateline='1535985894']

Confirm this again. 
This time, we wouldn't allow you to change for an year or so. So choose wisely SecretWish.
[/quote]
thank you. change my name to angel please. i won't ask you to change it again soon

She did't give any reply to me. I feel so lonely.
May be she doesn't like me changing my name? :cheers:

SecretWish said:
thank you. change my name to angel please. i won't ask you to change it again soon
It's done angel
KuranKaname said:
She did't give any reply to me. I feel so lonely.
May be she doesn't like me changing my name? :cheers:

You have never changed your name before?
Hmm...I remember you changing your username before ._.

Claraviolet said:
It's done angel

You have never changed your name before?
Hmm...I remember you changing your username before ._.

I didn't.
I want to change my name to Nameless. I don't want to keep it for an year but I won't bother you much.

KuranKaname said:
I didn't.
I want to change my name to Nameless. I don't want to keep it for an year but I won't bother you much.

I will be changing it very soon.
I never expected you to choose a username that :D
Is it for fun?

Nameless said:
I didn't.
I have changed your name.
Let me know if you need anything else :D

Back