Changing username

Star_Of_Hope said:
I have changed your name.
Let me know if you need anything else :D

I forgot about this and I was trying to login with my old username.
Thank you so much for changing it. I wanted to change to something different :cheers:

Claraviolet said:
If you guys ..ever wanna change your username,you must donate 100$ to any admin.Then PM them about the new donation and ask them for the change of your username.

Thanks.

Hmmm, is this for real? So let me get this straight, I can change my name as many times as I want as long as I can pay you 150?

blackrose said:
Hmmm, is this for real? So let me get this straight, I can change my name as many times as I want as long as I can pay you 150?

Each time it's 150 and we are talking about forum currency which is very easy to get.
It's just that we don't want other users to get confused so we don't encourage people to change their usernames often.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Each time it's 150 and we are talking about forum currency which is very easy to get.
It's just that we don't want other users to get confused so we don't encourage people to change their usernames often.

So then it's from the bounty cash?

It's been two whole months. Can I please change my name to zero? I won't ask until my 6 months time is up this time.
Cross my heart promise

Nameless said:
It's been two whole months. Can I please change my name to zero? I won't ask until my 6 months time is up this time.
Cross my heart promise

Awww mind if I ask why you so badly wana change your name?

Actually my name is kinda 'meh' even Angel mistaken it as BlueFrog at first hahah.. but everyone seems to starting to know about me so i'll stick with this name

BlueFog2019 said:
Actually my name is kinda 'meh' even Angel mistaken it as BlueFrog at first hahah.. but everyone seems to starting to know about me so i'll stick with this name
i am sorry.
i didn't mean anything by it and i was sleep deprived at that time and nothing more

Yes haha.. ask her, it's funny and memorable

Angel said:
i am sorry.
i didn't mean anything by it and i was sleep deprived at that time and nothing more

It's okay, it was funny and memorable, the mark of our first interaction

BlueFog2019 said:
Yes haha.. ask her, it's funny and memorable

It's okay, it was funny and memorable, the mark of our first interaction

thank you.
i still feel bad about it. i should have paid more attention and i am happy that you find it funny and didn't get mad

Angel said:
it's more like i didn't notice the username.
read it wrong and i met many people with strange names in yo so didn't think much of it

I thought so lol
just kidding though :p

BlueFog2019 said:
OMG.. that's right, i've been here before @angel haha..

and that 100$ is forum money.
by posting a topic you get 40$ and for a post you get 20$ , if i remember correctly. they should avoid using the dollars which can be confusing

Angel said:
and that 100$ is forum money.
by posting a topic you get 40$ and for a post you get 20$ , if i remember correctly. they should avoid using the dollars which can be confusing

I thought that Clara was joking, it's supposed to be free right hehe..
Well i got few forum money from all posts that i've been posted, but i can't think any new name now

Back