Changing username

Burnsy CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
I wasn't an admin when they took this decision, and, I don't really have a defense for this.
What sort of defense?
Don't you think my argument is valid?
Even thy would agree with this
You misunderstood me. I don't have a defense for this decision and I think your argument is valid.

Burnsy CEO said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Well, for that, we need to repeal this rule.

Why don't you do that instead of arguing with me?
Even thy would be annoyed by this.
Alright, look all you need to do is make ten posts to change your name. We're doing this to promote our activity.

Claraviolet said:
If you guys ..ever wanna change your username,you must donate 100$ to any admin.

That's a lot of money... I'd rather stick with my current username...

alakazam said:

bro xD
she is talking about bounty my man xD
you for 23,015$ my man xD
you can easily afford it.

Burnsy CEO said:
You are an admin too.
Why can't you answer me?
Thy thinks it;s bad.

MadaraUchiha said:
@Star_Of_Hope answer him, will you?
You have every right to choose your username at the beginning but after that, it would be hard for us to recognize who is who, if you change your names frequently.
So, we are restricting our users to do such a thing.
If you don't like to spend your bounty, then just use the current username.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Burnsy CEO said:
You are an admin too.
Why can't you answer me?
Thy thinks it;s bad.

MadaraUchiha said:
@Star_Of_Hope answer him, will you?
You have every right to choose your username at the beginning but after that, it would be hard for us to recognize who is who, if you change your names frequently.

And, it'll take just 10 posts to get back the 100$ you spent.

MadaraUchiha said:
If I get 100$ and asked you to change my name to Claraviolet or MadaraUchiha or Shaurya, can you do that?

Deadlyfear said:
MadaraUchiha said:
If I get 100$ and asked you to change my name to Claraviolet or MadaraUchiha or Shaurya, can you do that?

No two users can have identical usernames.......

Sebastian said:
alakazam said:

bro xD
she is talking about bounty my man xD
you for 23,015$ my man xD
you can easily afford it.
Thanks for telling me.

Are there any rules regarding username changes? Are members allowed to change their usernames to something similar to another member's username?

alakazam said:
Thanks for telling me.

Are there any rules regarding username changes? Are members allowed to change their usernames to something similar to another member's username?
In the above post, madara said about having same names. But may be you can go for similar names.
I use my username to login to this account and if another username has the same name, privacy issues or something else might occur.

Why would you want similar usernames, alakazam?

I don't want to change my username. I was just thinking that things should be clarified in an official announcement thread, if there are rules regarding username changes etc.

alakazam said:
I don't want to change my username. I was just thinking that things should be clarified in an official announcement thread, if there are rules regarding username changes etc.

Everything is mentioned in Clara's post.... If you want to change your username, you need to donate 100$ to an admin, send a private message giving them details about your new username, and ask them to change it.....

Star_Of_Hope said:

Why do I have to spend anything at all?
Even if it is virtual currency, it isn't a good thing to restrict users from changing their username.

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright, look all you need to do is make ten posts to change your name. We're doing this to promote our activity.

Why can't you change my name?
I made those posts but I don't want to part with my bounty.

Burnsy CEO said:
Even if it is virtual currency, it isn't a good thing to restrict users from changing their username.

Make ten more posts, and you'll gain your 100$ back.......Moreover, if you keep changing your name again and again, it'll be problematic to identify who you really are.......

Burnsy CEO said:

We will mot change our rules just for one person.
If you want to donate the bounty to change your name otherwise, you will have to continue with your present username.

Back