Changing username

@[Prince] Well, if you win in the battles, etc.........Don't worry we are there to help you..........Please do join our crew...........
@[Star_Of_Hope] Nothing personal............Just business........

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Prince] Well, if you win in the battles, etc.........Don't worry we are there to help you..........Please do join our crew...........
@[Star_Of_Hope] Nothing personal............Just business........

I hate to admit this,but right now marines are really weak :(

@[Star_Of_Hope] You need to woo our members, you know.........All I want is to have more members in our crew.........You can talk to them about the advantages of joining your crew, etc..........

Star_Of_Hope said:
Prince said:
You should buy a marine cape and marine badge to become a full fledged marine :D

i don't know how, sowwy T_T

clara will lend you money if you pledge your royalty to her :D
MadaraUchiha said:
@[Prince] You can become a pirate for free...........

while imma pirate i can steal gold from clara, right?

Are you asking for Amaterasu?
[/quote]

nuuh, umm........nothing, forgot i said anythin

MadaraUchiha said:
@[Star_Of_Hope] You need to woo our members, you know.........All I want is to have more members in our crew.........You can talk to them about the advantages of joining your crew, etc..........

That doesn't sound so good :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That doesn't sound so good :D
Okay...........

Stop it with all the greedy accusations, Greed is good, Greed is LIFE, GREED IS GOD. :D

Excellent idea with charging to change a User Name.

I prefer sticking with my original name. It's easier for peeps to recognize who I am and what's more, I get followed around by Google Bots, Yahoo, MSN and many others because they like me! At least I'd like to think that Hahahahahaha

When you change your User Name, it tells me that you're either hiding something (but that wouldn't work because your IP addy is easy to recognize and you can't change that) or, you saw another cool name during your internet combing and think it to be really cool-beans to have that name. But heck ... I kinda-sorta like getting to know people who they really are and wouldn't want to be surprised to find that YOU have changed your name and I didn't know it.

So yeah, that's my opinion and whom ever you are -- you're already wonderful and awesome and you don't need no stinking name change. Use your "dough aka money" for somewhere else that counts.

Kudos [sliding out]

MAGNET said:
Excellent idea with charging to change a User Name.

I prefer sticking with my original name. It's easier for peeps to recognize who I am and what's more, I get followed around by Google Bots, Yahoo, MSN and many others because they like me! At least I'd like to think that Hahahahahaha

When you change your User Name, it tells me that you're either hiding something (but that wouldn't work because your IP addy is easy to recognize and you can't change that) or, you saw another cool name during your internet combing and think it to be really cool-beans to have that name. But heck ... I kinda-sorta like getting to know people who they really are and wouldn't want to be surprised to find that YOU have changed your name and I didn't know it.

So yeah, that's my opinion and whom ever you are -- you're already wonderful and awesome and you don't need no stinking name change. Use your "dough aka money" for somewhere else that counts.

Kudos [sliding out]

That's really great and for some reason it left me speechless Magnet :D

Burnsy CEO said:
I want you to remove the space in my username.
Thy would like that.
Thy doesn't want me to pay for that.

You will have to pay 100$ for the name change and you have 590$. So, make the donation and we will change your name :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
You will have to pay 100$ for the name change and you have 590$. So, make the donation and we will change your name :D

But I don't want to donate.
Why can't you change your username for free?
It's just a small space and it wouldn't take more than a minute to do that :(

Burnsy CEO said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

But I don't want to donate.
Why can't you change your username for free?
It's just a small space and it wouldn't take more than a minute to do that :(

You have 590$. 100$ isn't much.

Back