Bokurano - 5th Episode "Weakness" discussion thread

Mansi14

In this episode the children are summoned by the National Defense Force and are going to be given 24*7 "protection". Kako is missing during the summon and Dung Beetle also forgot to summon him when the Officer came in the cockpit. I really think that if the alien had been there at that time or the chairs began to float the Officer would have died. Dung Beetle has fun when "pushing" Kako a bit and hence Kako goes to ask Chizu out and finds that she is still dating a teacher and says that there were rumours about them. He follows Chizu till Chizu reaches Sensei's place, and it appears the Sensei is avoiding Chizu. Chizu teases Kako by talking about sex with Sensei. In the end Kako is seen losing his calm when he realizes he is the next pilot. 
He may lose too (_ _)

This episode was good. I guess I enjoyed when Dung Beetle tried to push Kako over the edge. Wonder if he's going to die too(looks like he will). And, of course, more things were revealed about Zearth. I guess it's either extra-terrestrial or ancient technology.

MadaraUchiha said:
This episode was good. I guess I enjoyed when Dung Beetle tried to push Kako over the edge. Wonder if he's going to die too(looks like he will). And, of course, more things were revealed about Zearth. I guess it's either extra-terrestrial or ancient technology.

Parallel world isn't extraterrestrial . So may be some technology

MadaraUchiha said:
Parallel world isn't. I'm just speculating. I don't really know.

I am sorry. I hope I didn't spoil. Too much for you.

Nel said:
Okay. I hope there are other anime just like bokurano
Have you tried Neon Genesis Evangelion? It's one of the most influential anime ever, and it kind of pioneered the mecha genre. It's also very thought provoking, and meaningful.

This arc of chizu and kako was one of my favorite arcs when I first watched it. I also liked this anime because it doesn't do this thing secretly like you'd see a lot of other animes. Normal people and the military are heavily involved and it makes it a lot more realistic.

It's stupid the way that kid dies without fulfilling his quest of using the life force in zearth

MadaraUchiha said:
Have you tried Neon Genesis Evangelion? It's one of the most influential anime ever, and it kind of pioneered the mecha genre. It's also very thought provoking, and meaningful.

Ok heard that it's got nudity. I won't be able to watch it as i watch things in bus

Nel said:
Ok heard that it's got nudity. I won't be able to watch it as i watch things in bus
Not full-frontal nudity, but, yes, partial. So, I guess it would kinda be inappropriate.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not full-frontal nudity, but, yes, partial. So, I guess it would kinda be inappropriate.

It would be. I heard that you can't watch gintama in public places too as it got inappropriate stuff

Nel said:
It would be. I heard that you can't watch gintama in public places too as it got inappropriate stuff
No nudity, but, you know, mild echi stuff, and people sitting near you won't be able to recognise it. It's comparable to Fairy Tail, if it helps.

MadaraUchiha said:
No nudity, but, you know, mild echi stuff, and people sitting near you won't be able to recognise it. It's comparable to Fairy Tail, if it helps.

I would never watch fairy tail in public. It's not my forte and it became repetitive and I am not sebby

Nel said:
I would never watch fairy tail in public. It's not my forte and it became repetitive and I am not sebby
I never watch anime in public. And, I do agree that Fairy Tail can get repetitive at times.

MadaraUchiha said:
I never watch anime in public. And, I do agree that Fairy Tail can get repetitive at times.

Why? Don't you ever travel? What do you do during those times not watching anime?

Nel said:
Why? Don't you ever travel? What do you do during those times not watching anime?
I do travel. My University is quite far from my home. And, I watch live-action TV shows or listen to music on the way.
And, during those times I don't watch anime, I read stuff, like news, or watch movies.

MadaraUchiha said:
I do travel. My University is quite far from my home. And, I watch live-action TV shows or listen to music on the way.
And, during those times I don't watch anime, I read stuff, like news, or watch movies.

You should watch anime instead of watching live action. Live action is nothing when compared to the actual anime

Back