Bokurano - 5th Episode "Weakness" discussion thread

MadaraUchiha said:
It does when you say ridiculous stuff like that.

I am not saying anything that hasn't been stated before by you people.

Nel said:
I am not saying anything that hasn't been stated before by you people.
No, you are grossly misinterpreting what we are saying, and taking it to an extreme. I'm saying that they neither deserve a death punishment, nor a light sentence. What do you think about chemical castration?

MadaraUchiha said:
No, you are grossly misinterpreting what we are saying, and taking it to an extreme. I'm saying that they neither deserve a death punishment, nor a light sentence. What do you think about chemical castration?

Oh. I didn't think of that at all. That would work splendidly too. I can understand castration but what is chemical castration? Did you get that idea from an anime? or some manga? or some normal novel?

Nel said:
Oh. I didn't think of that at all. That would work splendidly too. I can understand castration but what is chemical castration? Did you get that idea from an anime? or some manga? or some normal novel?
No difference. And, I don't get any ideas from anime or manga. I read a lot of news.

MadaraUchiha said:
No difference. And, I don't get any ideas from anime or manga. I read a lot of news.

No difference? I thought you would say something like using acid. Well, i thought watching anime would give people plenty of weird ideas.

Nel said:
No difference? I thought you would say something like using acid. Well, i thought watching anime would give people plenty of weird ideas.

You can't castrate without using chemicals.

MadaraUchiha said:
You can't castrate without using chemicals.

I didn't know that and I don't want to get banned so, let's stop this discussion here.

It had become too painful to watch
I really thought it's going to be a good anime for laughs but it's gone too dark.

i think i was dabbing my eyes too
and those kids had to go through a lot by dueling with the parallel worlds.

Back